“What a selection on draft”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sky Pond Drive
Transit: Greeley Evans Transit - 34XPress, 50 feet to the South West of Rock Bottom. COLT - Green Route, Eisenhower eastbound @ Starbucks Coffee.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

While the food is good, the seasonal local brews are great. The one in Denver is still a better location for meeting friends. This location has the same quality food and good service. The center tables are pretty close together so get a booth if your party is small enough. We kept bumping chairs with the people behind us. There is something for everyone and even those of our party that were still on their 2013 diet. I thankfully was not :)

There are newer reviews for Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This has been a place that we have tried before though it has been a while since we were back. It seems a bit pricey for the value even though their cob salad was incredible. The burgers and pizza were only so-so and the drinks, non-alcoholic, were quickly refilled. We might stop back by and try a couple of the specialty dishes but it won't be something we go out of our way to fit in.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

went here for meal to celebrate finishing a job nearby and were a group of 10 adults......being a Brit i decided to show the locals how to drink and was not dissapointed by the choice of in house beers. worked my way through the whole beer menu and all were excellent the highlight being Firechief !!
food was good and service was friendly and helpful. would recommend for group occasions

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love the one in Denver and the one in Loveland is almost as good! The beer is great, food as well. Prices are comparable as well. My last visit was great, the bartender although I can't remember his name..:( was Fabulous. Very helpful with the beers and knowledgeable.
Great restaurant for holding parties/large groups. Service for our party that night was Great!! They also have the Rock Bottom card for regular goers.. and beer drinkers which is nice. Offers some incentives and discounts. I recommend Rock Bottom to all, non beer lovers too.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed with family in Loveland while visiting from out of state. They mentioned a favorite restaurant/brewery of theirs is the Rock Bottom Brewery, and I can see why. Located among a wide variety of shopping and entertainment just off I-25 (convenient!), the Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery was the perfect place to eat before seeing a movie across the lot.

The food is typical American fare. I had the reuben sandwich, nothing to write home about. But for a state known for its finicky micro-brew residents, the Rock Bottom is worth the visit. They have a wide, and very tasty, selection of micro-brews made on-site. Their oatmeal stout was delicious, as was their wheat ale (think Blue Moon equivalent). I would gladly choose this place again if staying in the near vicinity. Dinner for 3, including beers, was under $75...a good value!