“another average place on this side of town”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 245 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sky Pond Drive
Transit: Greeley Evans Transit - 34XPress, 50 feet to the South West of Rock Bottom. COLT - Green Route, Eisenhower eastbound @ Starbucks Coffee.
Missouri
“another average place on this side of town”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The waiter kept trying to push alcohol and food during the "Happy Hour" finally had to tell him if I want to order anything else I will let you know. Food was average but over priced just like their beer.

Visited June 2012

Greeley, Colorado
“Nice place for brew and food”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Rock Bottom combines an offering of well-crafted beers with an innovative menu of hearty choices. I don't normally like to eat at shopping center locations, but I make an exception for this restaurant, which offers a variety of seating options in a large attractive dining area and a separate lounge area with a large horseshoe-shaped bar. The full menu is available in the bar, which caters to sports fans with its TV monitors, but which is also a pleasant place to sit and chat. A variety of appetizers and bar food is available if you're not up for a full-blown meal. If you find yourself on your own sometime for dinner, the bar at Rock Bottom is a friendly, accommodating option. I've generally found the service here to be professional and attentive, even when they're busy.

Visited May 2012
Brighton, MI
“First time and we enjoyed it.”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We met some friends at Rock Bottom and sat in the bar. I had my usual Dewar's and soda, my wife had Tanqueray and tonic and they were well poured. She had the chicken and macaroni and cheese and loved it, very creamy and flavorful. I had the chicken fried chicken with mashed and gravy, very, very good. The chicken was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I try it or chicken fried steak when I can find it and this one was one of the better.
Our waitress was attentive and helpful. We hadn't seen our friends in years so we spent a lot of time talking, but that didn't faze her, she came around often enough but let us alone when necessary. All-in-all, we liked it and would go back.

• Visited May 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Boring”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

There are too many great restaurants in Loveland and this place is just mediocre. The beer isn't even that great and the menu is limited on healthy options. Just not impressed.

Visited January 2012
Pasco, Washington
“Great Home Brew”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Stopped in here a couple of times while in the Loveland area visiting family. The micro brews there are fantastic. If you are a wheat beer drinker as i am, try the Belgian White if they have it. It is FANTASTIC! I found that the service at the bar was a bit better than at the tables in the bar. Could have just caught our server on a bad day...or not. The entire staff was friendly though.
The only experience that we all tried to forget, was our server being shown a new plate, he had just brought us, that still had some food on it. He said "wow" and promptly wiped the food off with his hand then rushed off to another table.

• Visited April 2012