“Nice Atmosphere”
Review of Henry's Pub

Henry's Pub
Ranked #3 of 241 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Gastropub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Henry's Pub specializes in contemporary and classic American cuisine. Our menu offers selections to fit anyone's desires; from steaks, seafood, pastas, vegetarian dishes and sandwiches to house made desserts. We serve premium products, whether from our kitchen or from our bar. We carry a wide variety of craft, import and domestic beers; top shelf liquors and worldwide selections of wine. We offer a warm and inviting atmosphere with a touch of class that's not pretentious or cold. A perfect spot to enjoy lunch, dinner or a cocktail with the company of friends, colleagues, or family. From our service to our entrees, we are certain you will enjoy your experience and have taken the necessary measures to ensure that you will feel at home and want to come back. We at Henry's are dedicated to perfection and the highest quality. Come in a stranger and leave a friend.
Washington
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We gathered for a quick dinner out while visiting the area and wanted something local. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the price and menu was in our budget. I had the Beef Medalions which were outstanding. It looked like a smallish portion, but was more than I could eat and brought home a doggy bag. Even the spouse said it was probably best thing on the menu. However, I love Pasta, just didn't have any that evening. Good variety.

Farmville, Virginia
“Excellent lunch, excellent service - we'll be back!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Today we ate lunch at Henry's in Loveland, CO. Four of us ate four different meals (chicken curry, fish & chips, French dip sandwich and French onion soup) and all of our food was delicious and well prepared. The servings were generous and well presented, too. Their sweet potato fries are some of the best I've ever had!

Our server was prompt, courteous, and helpful when we were trying to make choices. She pointed out the specials, brought our drinks out quickly, and checked to see if we wanted any dessert before bringing us the bill.

I will definitely come back to this restaurant on my next trip to Loveland!!!

• Visited July 2013
“Pleasant surprise for my hungry mom and me!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

After an appointment I had ended, my mom- who was kind enough to drive from our south Denver home, decided she wanted to eat right away. We looked at the menu posted on the window outside and knew we found the spot for us! Wonderful and diverse menu selection, friendly and quick service, and a solutely delicious food! Henry's Pub is a hidden gem amongst the unassuming historic/downtown Loveland district. Our waitress was Hanna- she's amazing! When we come back we'll be asking for her!

Fort Collins, Colorado
“A Popular Pub”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I went for a basic, moderate lunch at Henry’s Pub in downtown Loveland. This is clearly a popular place for lunch, since the seating steadily filled after we arrived shortly before noon. There are plenty of choices from the menu’s appetizers, soups & salads, sandwiches, pastas, pub fare and full entrees. We stayed with our moderate lunch plan and ordered a club sandwich with slaw and the salmon sliders with beef soup. These lunches were quite satisfying. Our waitress was attentive during the busy lunch time. As expected in a pub, There is a full bar. Henry’s is open for dinner 7 nights a week and has a walleye fish fry Sunday evenings.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Henry A
“JUST PUB FOOD”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was surprised by the reviews this place received. It is just "pub food" nothing special. Due to the acustics in the place, it also is very noisy and hard to have a conversation.

• Visited April 2013