“GOOD FROM THE BEGINING”

Ranked #3 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Henry's Pub specializes in contemporary and classic American cuisine. Our menu offers selections to fit anyone's desires; from steaks, seafood, pastas, vegetarian dishes and sandwiches to house made desserts. We serve premium products, whether from our kitchen or from our bar. We carry a wide variety of craft, import and domestic beers; top shelf liquors and worldwide selections of wine. We offer a warm and inviting atmosphere with a touch of class that's not pretentious or cold. A perfect spot to enjoy lunch, dinner or a cocktail with the company of friends, colleagues, or family. From our service to our entrees, we are certain you will enjoy your experience and have taken the necessary measures to ensure that you will feel at home and want to come back. We at Henry's are dedicated to perfection and the highest quality. Come in a stranger and leave a friend.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Comfortable place with good and interesting food. they are at least trying to be different in their prep and presentation without alienating anyone. Comfort food with a tweak I'd say.
Bryan, the owner, works the place as well as his other endeavours and can always be counted on the help his staff give you a good experience. Great bar atmosphere and a well trained staff. Right downtown perfect for pre show dinner at the Rialto!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I visit Henry's regularly. My favorite is the fish and chips. The chips (fries) are good and the fish is outstanding We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We went to Henry's Pub based on the reviews from Trip Advisor. It was a Friday night about 6pm, and while the place was busy, they were able to seat our party quickly.

The place is less of a pub and more restaurant in feel. They have the dark wood which resonates with the pub feel, but even the food is not really pub fare - much more upscale in the menu. Prices were very good for what you got. My favorites were the Fish & Chips, French Onion Soup and Steak Quesidillas. The service was phenomenal. We were so impressed we gave our waitress a 40% tip! My drinks were filled immediately - never even had to sip down to the ice and wait. She was attentive without hovering.

The best thing was the kitchen's thoughtfulness. We ate with our three kids, and our kids split a meal. It came out of the kitchen on two separate plates with all the fixings on them. I didn't have to split the meal up - it was that extra attention to detail that makes this a place we'll go back to!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We ate here after having drinks next door at the yes it's called Next Door Food and Drink. We are glad we did. The food was great. The place was mostly full but it was not too loud. The waitress was very attentive.

I would call this is more a restaurant than a bar because their menu is larger than an average bar or bar and gill. Look at their website for their menu. Nothing we had was bad at all.

I did think drinks were a little high. Hence we went next door for before dinner drinks.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

One of my favorite things at Henry's is that they are consistent. I tend to frequent here for lunch meetings of different sorts and no matter what I get, it is always good.