“Convenient Location, Clean, Well Managed and A Good Value for A Disabled Traveler”

WoodSpring Suites Loveland
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have been a guest at Value Place Loveland while in between homes, and I am quite pleased overall with the quality, value and service I have received. Brenda was warm and welcoming in securing a reasonably priced wheelchair accessible room for me and making sure I had everything I needed when I checked in. The maintenance and housekeeping staffs have been very accommodating and Josh (Manager) has demonstrated an attitude of caring and compassion for my situation and needs as a disabled person. My caregivers have been made welcome, and medical supplies that have arrived via FedEx have been promptly and cheerfully delivered to my room. Staff is available 24/7 and the management is diligent in assuring a clean, quiet, safe environment. The laundry facilities are handy, the location gives excellent access to the entire Loveland-Fort Collins-Greeley area, and just down the road and around the corner there is a paved bike/walking trail with a breathtaking view of the Rockies. I give Value Place Loveland high marks and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Linda T.

Room Tip: Most if not all guest rooms on the ground floor are non-smoking. Less highway noise on the east side...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This extended stay hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. We recently just checked out of this hotel after staying there for almost 6 months. It was my husband, my five year old daughter and I. My husband was in this location for work. I would recommend this extended stay to anyone that is looking for a place to stay rather it be for a week or months. The weekly rates are very affordable, the maintenance/housekeeping man Keith is awesome. Keith is very professional and friendly that is quickly to serve the quests. Josh the property manager along with Brenda were very professorial, friendly, and more than over accommodating when it came to receiving mail, making weekly payments, and any other question or problems that seemed to arise that you may needed any help with. Since we did stay so long with them it was bitter sweet to leave as all the staff we became close to. The only things that could make this property better would be to put a change machine in the laundry room so you don't have to wait for the office to open and maybe a little playground for children that stay there and a little business office where you could print, fax or make copies if needed. Other than that, if I was to be in this location again I would stay there again. I highly recommend this extended stay to anyone.

Room Tip: If you are going to stay at this hotel make sure to bring your own pots/pans and any other kitchen s...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This location is awesome! This is the first time that we have stayed at a facility like this and we are so impressed. The cleanliness is remarkable, the staff very responsive, and the other guests are very nice. The kitchenette includes a full-size refrigerator with freezer, cabinets, 2 burner stove top, makes it very easy to prepare meals. The price is extremely affordable and basically puts the other extended stay hotels in the area to shame.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Nathan B, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your response and staying with Value Place at our Loveland, CO property. We are glad you had a pleasant stay and experienced the Value Place promise…Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple and Flexible. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I am staying at this hotel for about 5 weeks and so far my experience here has been really good. The staff are friendly the room is tidy and the price is very affordable. The manager has been very reasonable with the payments and the workers have helped me multiple times with any problems I had.

The only bad things about the hotel is the extra cost for phone use and Internet there is no swimming pool and It would also make this hotel much better if they had room service or some kind of Restaurant.

But I would definetly reccomend this hotel to anyone who stays in Loveland it is by far the best I have stayed in unlike the Rodeway Inn where I was overcharged and ended up being charged aproximately $800 for 1 week when the agreed payment was $370 I had to contact my bank to get the money back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Annonymous33530
Nathan B, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We always strive to deliver the highest level of customer service to our guests. Value Place prides itself on being simple and flexible in order to provide the most affordable lodging experience to all our guests. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the last few years and had nothing but positive experiences. The rooms are clean and comfortable and price is competitive for lodging that can be found in the Ft. Collins/Loveland area. The staff has always been courteous and attentive to meeting any personal needs and/or concerns that might arise. Guests at the hotel have easy access to I-25, restaurants and gas stations a short drive/walk from the front door, and a variety of places to shop within a short drive heading north, south, and to the west. There are sidewalks in the area, for those who like to get exercise by walking, and bike friendly paved roads, for others who like to ride their bikes. If this is the first time that you have stayed at an extended stay hotel, be sure to check out the information available on the web page to be familiar with the way this business operates. The business operations are similar to what you would expect when staying at some other extended stay hotels that are owned/operated by other companies.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are easy to access. If you want a room that is quieter, request a room on one of th...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HappyWanderer246

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our promise to you is Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple and Flexible. You may be pleased to hear that since your visit we have installed wireless internet service with blazing fast speed and 32” flat screen TV’s throughout the property. We hope to see you again at Value Place Loveland.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

For low cost just-under-a-week stay, Value Place Loveland worked out fine for me. The positive attributes of the place covered my priorities. After seeing poor reviews since a stay there two years ago, I phoned the manager with specific questions that he answered to my satisfaction.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My daughter stayed there while going to school. She became very ill and asked the front desk to call an ambulance. She was taken to a hospital where she stayed until she was well enough to return to her room. When she returned, she was evicted because she was irrational while asking for help. No return of rental fees or deposit. The front desk would be vacant for long periods of time. The cleaning staff threw her important papers away. In my opinion, like another reviewer, you would be better off staying in your car.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank baymeadows2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loveland
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown

Been to WoodSpring Suites Loveland? Share your experiences!