“The Worst Place! Stay Away!”

WoodSpring Suites Loveland
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed November 4, 2011

You would get a better value staying in your car! I am actually in my room now and discovered bloody, dirty, hairy sheets - at the bottom half of the bed sheets. There's hair all over the bathroom. What's worst, the office, to get help, is closed until 10:00 am tomorrow morning and I have no way of reaching management until then. So I certainly will not be getting any sleep tonight.
Office staff does not welcome you with a smile. They're quite short and do not like questions.
I didn't expect too much because of the price (except cleanliness and cordial employees), but if you decide to risk staying here, keep in mind you will need to bring everything... you will be provided with one tiny piece of soap, a couple grey (I'm sure they were once white) towels, and a half used toilet roll - which may be ok for one night - but you must buy a week's stay. I could go on and on.
Completely NASTY!

Room Tip: Don't stay! I have photos to share - but unable to submit by phone on this website. Will subm...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank 252sunflowers252

Reviewed December 20, 2010

Great place to stay,clean and besty place around for the value.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
5  Thank emehl
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you very much for the compliments. We appreciated you staying with us for your trip very much and we hope to see you again the next time you come through town. Take care.

Reviewed December 14, 2010

We were being relocated for my husband's work, booked a week there while we packed & cleaned out our house. After a long and tiring day we checked in, we selected this for the price of course, but also it was billed as a place we could cook in & save money on food as well. We carried up all our personal effects and walk into what can only be described as a jail cell. Complete with a list of infractions they give you in your room which they can "evict" you for! Nuts!
The room was clean enough, but smelled of old greasy food, we figured out pretty fast the the two burner stove top ( no oven ) had the microwave right above it and the fan did not work properly, which made the entire room smell when anything was cooked on the burners.
The unit had no water pressure at all. Everything you can think of that a normal hotel would provide they charge for, towels, linens, Wifi, they charge for EVERYTHING! There is also a long list of charges for items in your room.
THE BED! OMG- was literally a slab which came out of the wall with a very thin HARD mattress- it was impossible to sleep on. You would have to be passed out drunk to sleep on it. We wanted to bring our concerns to the manager but the office wasnt open until 10, I called and left a message for him to let them know he could not stay there. We had to leave before 7am the next day so we returned to resolve the matter in the afternoon, the Manager was very confrontional and unhelpful,we offered to pay for the night we stayed but we could not stay one more night, he said they were not set up for "overnights" & refused to refund the unused balance, basically he just stared at me with his red cheeks! he wouldnt even give me the number to call his manager, we went upstairs and I found their 800# on a piece of their paperwork and called, the customer service person was super friendly & listened to my concerns- at this point we were just packing to leave to go anywhere else to just sleep! My husband went down with the first load- and by the time he returned the 800 Customer Service lady had taken care of everything, contacted the manager & refunded our deposit and unused week. She was amazing!
This place seemed to be filled with transient construction workers and I wonder how they sleep there and then go off to work the next day. I can't imagine how anyone could stay here for more than one night & try to be normal the next day. I was so tired from lack of sleep that I felt like a crazy person! Thank god for the Customer Service line person! I would like to say one thing to the manager there. When I said I would tell everyone what a terrible place this was and you shrugged you shoulders and said " Well, sounds like you arent going to recommend us anyway" There's a big difference between someone who is unsatisifed and someone whos is pissed! Someone unsatisifed will simply not recommend the place when asked- someone pissed will go out of their way to tell EVERYONE. You have alot to learn.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
14  Thank justddz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loveland
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown

Been to WoodSpring Suites Loveland? Share your experiences!