Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Bloomington, IL
“Beautiful new property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2009

This was a beautiful new Embassy and did everything right. We stayed here one night before heading to Estes Park to visit Rocky Mountain National Park. While some Embassy's have become run-down and in dire need of updating, this one is very nice. Only drawback would be that you had to drive down the interstate to the next exit to find much in the way of restaurants. I woul definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Korean first
south florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2009

This hotel is only a few months old. There is great attention to detail. Upon arrival our kids were allowed to pick a prize from a treasure chest! The room was spotless, beds comfortable, the bathroom ultra-clean. The entire area around the hotel is new. The Budweiser Events Center is right next door. The staff was amazing! The breakfast was, as advertised, made to order... waffles for the kids, omelets for the wife and me.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Sandpoint, Idaho
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2009

Spic and span new property, but with unattractive decor. We had just come from a beautiful Homewood Suites with lovely decor and furnishings, which is perhaps why this Embassy Suites seemed to be so lacking in appeal. The decor was an autumn warm color scheme, but with a horrible "modern" application. Picture of squiggles and lopsided squares are not attractive, nor are the similar decor themes on the wall paper, bedspread, and carpets. Quite a shame, as there were other beautiful qualities. It seemed like they were unintentionally downgrading themselves, as it could have been so pretty.

I had a BIG problem with the staff in trying to adjust the length of my stay before I arrived, in which they were completely unaccomidating. A letter to Embassy Suites is pending.

The atrium was not impressive, or necessarily beautiful. The planters full of fake plants on the rails of each floor were not pretty. If you're only used to one star hotels, yes, you'll be awed and amazed. The "complimentary wi-fi in the lobby" was impossible to get to work after three unsuccessful tries, over the course of two days. Ten to fifteen minute wait standing in line to get an omelet, which at least tasted good. The "mountain view" was not worth paying the extra money they charged.

There's no way I would stay at this hotel again, nor am I likely to stay at any other Embassy Suites for that matter.

The bed however, was comfortable.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Clarissa_Carisle
casper
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

This was a really nice upscale Hotel. Clean, beautiful, very friendly. Has 2 room suites for every room, with a sink mini bar, Living area bath and bedroom. Breakfast was great and free drinks for 2 hours. Staff was extremely nice and professional. It brings back the old adage of a service hotel. Beds nice. I don't think I can say enough but that we will be back even if we have to think of a reason to go south!! They have smoking rooms
and you can bring dogs. Heard some of them barking once in a while but seemed to be under control. Only problem I saw was the exit seemed to go nowhere but did wind down to Loveland without getting on the interstate.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2009

Property is spotless. We were maybe the first to stay in our beautifully appointed suite. Manager's reception was unlimited drinks (only free chex Mix included or you order/pay from wait staff and brought from restaurnat). Breakfast was top notch with smiling faces greeting us in the morning. Tom the GM and Eric the Asst. GM bent over backwards to fulfill an unusual request. Hats off to their high touch service. Staff is pleasant and willing but not very knowledgeable. They would all benefit from spending one night in their own hotel and served by each other to enhance their understanding of what it's like to be a guest there.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2009

My spotless room had 2 TV's, door between bedroom (panoramic view of Rockies) and work area (1 couch, 1 soft chair, ottoman, 2 desk chairs, modern warm furnishings). Coffee, mini fridge, bar sink, microwave and perfect bathroom. I didn't get to watch the TV's because I fell asleep as soon as I hit that clean, soft king size bed. Wow, what can I say...oh, the best bacon ever at breakfast! Clean, clean. Adequate 24 hour fitness --I worked out for an hour...great!! Clean clean clean, great value for the money ---you have to stay here!

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2009

I stayed here on a Saturday night- had a Triathlon down in Longmont the next morning. The front desk was great, very efficient, friendly, and helpful. The room itself didn't appear as if anyone had stayed in it yet. Quite possibly the cleanest room I've stayed in in years.
One glaring problem is the staff at night. I had a beer I needed to open, so I called the front desk to request a bottle opener. After about 15 minutes, the front desk called to tell me that I would have to come down to the restaurant to have it opened, or I'd have to go to the liquor store across the street to buy my own!?!?!?!?!?!?! I asked her why she couldn't bring it up to me- she informed me that the restaurant manager refused, and was being a real "butt".
She proceeded to tell me to try using a lighter (I dont smoke), or use the edge of the counter to open it! After a few incredulous moments I told her I'd figure it out on my own. I hung up. She then called a few minutes later and said she'd try to get me an opener again. After two MORE calls she came to the room with the opener and informed me to "open up what I need because I have to bring the opener back right away".
Overall a pretty unprofessional exchange- not sure who to blame- the front desk or the bartender with the emotional attachment to his bottle opener.
Rest of the facility was fine, coffee place in the lobby is surprisingly good. If I needed to I'd stay again, but bring anything you might possibly need from home.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Loveland hotels
BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loveland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
#6 of 15 in Loveland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Address: 4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO 80538
Location: United States > Colorado > Loveland
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Loveland
#1 Family Hotel in Loveland
#1 Romantic Hotel in Loveland
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is the premiere all-suites hotel in Northern Colorado. Specializing in business, meeting, and leisure events with the most complete list of amenities and services. Amenities include a two hour Manager’s Reception and Cooked-To-Order Breakfast daily. With 40,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, we can accommodate groups up to 3,000. Featuring a full service spa, restaurant, indoor pool and close proximity to Denver, Fort Collins, and Cheyenne. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel Loveland