“absolutely beautiful. staff fantastic. highly recommended”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
portland oregon
“absolutely beautiful. staff fantastic. highly recommended”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

we stayed for a week doing flood relief work. the hotel is perfect. rooms are outstanding. service is perfect. however, be aware that families with young children prevail in the summer. the management did institute measures to curb the noise and ruckus. kudos to them hearing the concerns of all.

the best Embassy we have ever stayed in and we are busy travelers

Room Tip: if you are a light sleeper pick room on the east side. who needs a view of the mountains while asle...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
eric_spitzer_agm, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for staying with us while you were in the area. Thank you for your positive comments regarding concerning our suites and service and I am happy you enjoyed your experience. You are correct, we are very busy with traveling families during the summer months. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Korean first
Glenwood Springs
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this Embassy Suites many times. I have also stayed at 48 other Embassy's in the States and Caribbean so I know what to expect and yes I keep track of how many I stay in because it is my favorite hotel.
At check in I asked if I would be on the hilton Honors floor and the gal at the front desk said there is a $20 upgrade fee. That is usually a free perk for be Diamond so I passed and headed to the car to grab my bags. I then look at my key, I'm the second floor no view but air condition units, great place to stick someone who goes out of their way to stay Hilton. I went back to the front desk and was met by another gal. She changed my room and I asked about the top floor. This time I got a different answer that it was sold out. I hate it when you get two different answers from two different people; reflects bad on management. I do like John Q Hammons Embassy Suites. They're top on the line for Embassy. I'll be back 3 times in the next two months so if it's not asking too much. Can the $20 upgrade charge and tell your staff not to tell guest that Hilton is cracking down on perks.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for staying with us while you are in this area, we appreciate the business. I sincerely apologize for the situation you experienced during your check in process. We will use this as a front office training tool to try to avoid this happening again to someone inthe future. Please ask for me the next time you stay at the hotel.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Excellent Embassy Suites. This hotel and conference center is beautiful. The hotel is very big with 7 floors. The elevators are encased with glass which gives you a view of the seating area for the buffet/lounge area. Very nice. The hotel is decorated with flowers and streamers to butterflies. The rooms/suites are extremely spacious. My room was extremely clean. Towels are excellent as expected. Each night there is the Managers Reception - alcohol drinks, mixed drinks and some beer selections. There is a buffet with some snacks, nachos, salsa, peanuts. They have the best breakfast I have had at a hotel. There is an omelette area, where they are made to order while you wait. Hot and cold cereal, fruit and breads. The elevators are very fast to arrive at your floor. The only complaint I have you could still hear persons outside your room talking in the mornings waking you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
eric_spitzer_agm, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback. I certainly apologize for the early morning voices you heard but glad you enjoyed the rest of your experience with us.
Lebanon, Ore
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel was awesome. The rooms are new, clean and very spacious. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly, helpful and proficient. They went out of their way every single time to help you. The staff that cooked the omelets and pancakes were also awesome. Each morning they had a different specialty pancake to try. Make certain to ask for the Peanut Butter/ Honey pancakes. Apparently this was a collaboration between the two female chefs. They are outstanding. I'm usually a cheapskate on hotels and I was worried about the price per night here. But that's where the conference was so I didn't have a lot of choice. For all I received and the level of service from this group of employees, I have to say it was well worth it.

Room Tip: See if you can get an enlarged corner suite. The living room was huge!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy Suites Loveland and for your kind comments. You should have stayed here last night as we had your favorite pancakes this morning. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and please come see us again.
Windsor, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Hotel was clean as always. We have stayed here several times, even though its just a few miles from our house. It's a great value since we have two kids and enjoy the pool and complementary breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Brian B
Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy Suites Loveland and for your positive comments concerning the hotel. We are so very glad you enjoyed your experience at the hotel, the pool, and the complimentary breakfast. Please come stay with us again. Thank you.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 14, 2014

ES is typically good and accommodating but my boys (12 & 10) were ecstatic to see an Xbox 360 (with Kinect) and a Wii. Both were open to play and they truly enjoyed having it available. Likewise, we didn't hear "we're bored". Staff, breakfast, bar, and the Managers Reception of free snacks & drinks were all fabulous. Only complaint heard was that the pool water was extremely cold. Other than that, we were extremely satisfied.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

eric_spitzer_agm, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suits Loveland and for your positive comments. We're glad your boys were happy with the games in the lobby area that we have available. We will double check the pool temperature to make sure we are in compliance with code. We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future and enjoy another great experience at the hotel.
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Everything about my stay was enjoyable. The room was quiet, clean and even had a magnifying mirror in the bath. I would arrive in the evening with work still to do, and I could do so while enjoying the manager's evening reception in the atrium. Since I worked late every evening, the on-site restaurant was convenient and I found the food to be above average and priced well. I hope to stay here again if I'm back in the area.

Room Tip: rooms opposite the view are also on the opposite side of the freeway and very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suite Loveland and for your positive comments. These will be shared with our associates. We are happy to be your hotel of choice when you are in the Loveland area. We look forward to the your stay and hope you will have a great experience.