Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The staff here is very polite and helpful. My family and I very much enjoyed our stay here. The breakfast is awesome and so is the bed and swimming pool. i would recommend this hotel to anyone. My family and i keep coming here because of the awesome service we receive

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shawn H
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for the fine recommendation for our Embassy Suites here in Loveland. We realize that families enjoy our breakfast offerings and the pool is certainly popular on the weekends. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Company held an event at this property and choose to travel with our kids. Everyone is friendly and service was good. The suite set up, pool and breakfast were exactly what a family needs when traveling.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for your positive comments about your visit to our Embassy Suites Hotel here in Loveland; we certainly are in a convenient location to many of the National and State Parks throughout the Mountain West. I apologize for the complimentary beverage information; we post this to keep the Convention Center separated from the hotel beverage service. We should have informed you that taking a drink to your guest suites was perfectly alright. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My family and I stayed here recently for the kids spring break. I really liked this location. It was tucked away over to the side by itself and was the perfect "in between" location for us while driving to see the monument in SD. First, the staff was very friendly. Everyone was friendly, even the cafe girl was really nice. The only reason I didn't give this location 5 stars is because you aren't permitted to take alcoholic beverages from the reception area and I have never seen a sign like that in any of the other Embassy locations. I prefer to stay down in the reception area for a short while and then take my complimentary beverage to my room. We upgraded to the stay on the premium floor. Nicely priced. Other than that, no complaints.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your recent visit to our Embassy Suites Hotel. I apologize for the confusion about the complimentary beverages as we prefer they stay in the atrium due to the complex liquor regulations as many would be taken down to the convention center. We should have allowed you to take them to your suite and we will review our associate training in this matter. We hope to see you back later this summer!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My spouse and I recently stayed at this hotel for two nights and truly enjoyed our time in the hotel. The facilities and staff were wonderful, and luxurious. We recently drove to Nashville, requiring three nights on the road while driving to and returning from, staying in less luxurious hotels enroute. In Nashville, we were at the Opryland Hotel, which was very nice, and Embassy Suites was comparable in quality and service. while attending a bull sale and seminar on cattle genetics and business success. Our time for enjoying the hotel facilities was limited because of the purpose of our visit to Colorado. We came to attend the Leachman Bull Sale and Cattle Genetics Seminar because we are cattle ranchers in SD. During our nearly 60 years of managing our family ranch, we have studied and attended events to improve our knowledge of the business end of raising cattle. We do this to improve the quality of beef for our consumers, as well as assuring our own financial success. Growing food is generally a business with a low return on investment, so we need to work to improve our financial success just to stay in business, and in order for our fourth generation (two of our sons), fifth gen. (each of them has a son), and sixth gen. (our dear little great-granddaughter) can continue this ranch for as long as they choose. Having very nice, affordable hotels like Embassy Suites makes our business travel enjoyable and less tiring, important to absorbing all the new information. By the way, I really appreciated having the childrens library in the lobby, as a means to help families entertain young children, and it is no cost! Not much entertainment in a hotel can make that claim!!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay and we particularly thank you for comparing us to one of the finest lodging facilities in the country - the Opryland Hotel. We are pleased that you found our service and amenities so satisfying. We also thank you for all that you do to ensure a healthy food industry. We rely on farmers and ranchers like you to source the high quality ingredients for our guests. Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you back next year if not sooner.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

For the most part my brief stay at the hotel was good. The room was large and clean. Breakfast selections were great. I would recommend that you ask for a room that doesn't face the highway. Even with earplugs I could hear the traffic all night. The biggest issue I had was with the room service. I ordinarily don't order in, but I was tired and it was getting late. When I called down to order they told me I had an old menu and they would bring me up a new one since they no longer serve what I ordered. 1/2 hour later, no menu so I went down to the restaurant to order. 40 minutes later, I finally got my salad, (really, it takes 40 minutes to make a salad?), and they forgot to bring utensils. Needless to say, I can't recommend room service at this hotel

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing 1-25.
Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the overall positive review. We are very sorry that our room service experience was not in keeping with the quality of our service in other areas. This is not acceptable to us either and have shared your comments with our operations team to ensure that is not repeated for other guests. I appreciate you letting us know about this situation. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Even if this hotel is not the most conveniently located for your where you are planning to visit, we would still urge you to consider it. The highway is located close by and the services this hotel provides will be worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the strong endorsement of our hotel. We appreciate the support and look forward to serving you again in the future. Your comments are similar to what we have heard from other guests about the location. Centrally located to many Northern Colorado communities, we do offer easy access to Estes Park, Fort Collins and Greeley. Safe travels and we are awaiting your return.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A great place for conferences and to stay. Location a bit far for other sightseeing i.e. 20 mins to Fort Collins about.. 15 to loveland 1 hour from Denver. Staff is friendly, suites are spacious new and immaculate. Fitness center is clean and well equipped with modern machines. The managers reception is a nice touch offering complementary drinks and snacks.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your recent visit. We are thrilled that your conference experience was so positive. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Our housekeeping team was delighted that you were pleased with their service and attention to detail. We hope we'll have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Tom Dwyer, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loveland
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
#5 of 14 in Loveland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center

Address: 4705 Clydesdale Pkwy, Loveland, CO 80538-9347
Location: United States > Colorado > Loveland
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Family Hotel in Loveland
#1 Business Hotel in Loveland
#1 Romantic Hotel in Loveland
Price Range: $119 - $241 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is the premiere all-suites hotel in Northern Colorado. Specializing in business, meeting, and leisure events with the most complete list of amenities and services. Amenities include a two hour Manager’s Reception and Cooked-To-Order Breakfast daily. With 40,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, we can accommodate groups up to 3,000. Featuring a full service spa, restaurant, indoor pool and close proximity to Denver, Fort Collins, and Cheyenne. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel Loveland