Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
$159
Residence Inn
$137
Fairfield Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$96
$127
Best Western Plus Loveland Inn(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$110
$127
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$97
QualityInn
$170
$95
$92
Travelocity
WoodSpring Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Free Internet
1,261 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionfree drinksgreat hotelmade to order breakfastthe managershappy hourpancakesthe budweiser event centermountain viewomeletcomplimentary breakfastrooms are spaciousnorthern coloradoeasy accessfort collinsloveland areastaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The room was great, the breakfast was wonderful, environment perfect. Service at the front desk upon check in was extremely friendly and empathetic to my situation (had to check in late after a bad experience at a nearby hotel). Accommodating to what I needed and I have already booked a premium room for two nights over Mother's Day weekend. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and for deciding to return so quickly. We look forward to seeing you this weekend. And thank you for trying out our new Premium room type. This is a new offering that we are introducing at some of the Embassy Suites around the country. We look forward to your comments about the enhanced amenities that come with the room. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you return again and again.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. I love the design. And the rooms are spacious and lovely with comfortable beds in nice dark sleeping areas. The breakfast was surprising - there's an omelet station with very nice omelet chefs! Lots of stuff to chose from! And, the tall, male server was especially friendly.
However, there is a male who works the night audit that could really use some lessons on how to treat a fellow human being. I have never been treated so rudely by anyone, anywhere - and I have a job where people are rude to me quite often. I stayed a couple days ago and thinking of this person's behavior still boils my blood. I can't imagine I'll stay there again anytime soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank caebird

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including areas for improvement. I was disappointed that your interaction with one of our team members was less than satisfactory. I have attempted to contact you to discuss the details so that in the future we do a better job of making our guests feel welcome. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to demonstrate our exceptional service in the future. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The hotel was very nice..staff very friendly and helpful...very good breakfast and afternoon reception. Hotel was located near shopping and dinning with the hotel shuttle providing transportation if/when needed. Would stay at this hotle again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Your comments are appreciated. We truly value the feedback you and other guests provide and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites Loveland. I am pleased you found your complete experience so positive. Safe travels and thanks for choosing Embassy Suites for your lodging needs.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the hotel in early April 2013. Long story short: best hotel in the area and is busy with kids on the weekends. We had other friends staying in hotels closer to the outlet mall and I am glad I had not stayed with them. We enjoyed it so much that we reserved a block of rooms for our next stay in two weeks! The few extra dollars to stay at the hotel was well worth the price!
It is a good quality hotel with great customer service. Each staff member we encountered went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Breakfast was fresh and had good choices. The evening refreshments were a nice touch after a long day and the beverages were good quality. The snacks were nice and they had apples and crackers for the kiddos. The pool was very nice and well maintained. Never saw towels or garbage littering the area or the pool. The equipment in the workout area was in good shape and clean. We used the free hotel shuttle to grab dinner at the mall area down the street. It was very nice to have this convenience. I would recommend going to the Promenade Shops at Centerra. Higher scale dining and shopping than any other areas around the hotel. Good choices and well priced.
The only negative thing I have to say is that the food in the bar area was subpar. My husband ordered an appetizer to tide him over until dinner and it was not great. Overall, we enjoyed this hotel. We will be traveling back to the area again in two weeks and will be staying here again!

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators and highway if you are not able to manage background noise when you fall alseep. There was a bachelorette party at the hotel and were a little louder than normal hotel traffic after 10pm.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you very much for commenting on your recent visit and for your commitment to return again in two weeks. We are thrilled that you found our guest service so positive. We have shared your comments with the team to reinforce the training that we do on a regular basis. We have also shared your comments with the Chef so that we can continue improving our menu offerings. We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very nice Hotel with great staff and great location. Very family oriented with great values. Nice rooms with lots of room to move around. Would recommend this hotel to family and friends. The shuttle can take you down to Centerra to shop and enjoy a movie or drink and not have to drive. Driver is also very pleasnant and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are so pleased that you found our service staff met your expectations and our hotel a great value. Thanks for taking advantage of the shuttle to enjoy the Promenade Shops at Centerra - there certainly are some great shops and the 14 screen theatre is an added bonus. We look forward to your return in the future.