“Mediocre stay,wouldn't recommend”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I love La Quinta Inns,but this one was a little disappointing.the pros:the bed was extremely comfortable,the price for a 1 bedroom suite w/ sleeper sofa was decent,& the hotel has a restaurant on site,& a nice indoor pool & gym.the cons: a comfortable bed does no good if it's too HOT to sleep. The a/c unit was set to only come on in 1 min intervals so it seemed & there was no setting for a fan to keep circulated air going in the room.w/ sinus problems & the dry Colorado air & a stuffy room, this made it difficult to get a good nights sleep. I found a bath towel w/ lipstick stains on it,also,which was gross. The front desk staff was nice,but seemed friendly because they had to be,not just impressive service like previous la quintas we have stayed at. This hotel was also 7 miles off the interstate, so unless you are on your way to rocky mt national park,I wouldn't recommend going out of your way for it off I-25.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank PermaVacationer78
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had a great time at the Loveland La Quinta. Staff was very nice and we appreciate their kindness. We were there to see the broncos beat the chargers! Go Broncos! We had left our lights on and they we very attentive in helping us get our hummer running. We appreciate it very much. A hotel guest was able to help us with that.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hotel is fine, and staff are quite accommodating. However, the hotel is located next to a bar restaurant, and clearly caters to events and parties. Fellow guests were clearly drunk, and very loud. While the staff did what they could, given the marketing strategy of the hotel I would not say it's a good place to stay if your bringing kids or want a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The staff was extremely helpful. Every question or thing that I wanted was handled in a professional and courteous manner by a very personable staff. The morning breakfast was equivalent to a restaurant albeit with a smaller selection of choices. The room was clean in all aspects.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We booked this hotel originally because it was the closest to our house for holiday visitors. The staff there was so wonderful that we are going to recommend it to everyone from now on! Our family got in a night earlier than expected, no problem they said. We wanted to all come over for breakfast, no problem- and no charge- they said! Great swimming pool, very comfortable beds and the restaurant there is also fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I want to write a review of the motel in Loveland CO. I told them if they made my return stay, a good stay I would comment on it.
I was given a Suite for a couple of nights. It was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. I did have some difficulty in my registration when I arrived. I guess all did not get the memo that this stay would be free.
But all in all it went well and I am satisfied with the results and attempts to make it all right.
Thanks again and we will try your motel again when we come to town.
I am picking a time below when we traveled but do not have the exact time in mind. Before the floods I know??

Room Tip: One thought about the Suite. I love color and even though this is very minor. I wish it would have h...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were visiting family in Colorado and were so pleased with our experience at La Quinta in Loveland. The staff was exceptionally nice - almost like family. The complimentary breakfasts were wonderful. The rooms were clean and neat and the beds comfortable. They could use a little updating, but no big deal. We would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown
Hampton Inn Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
#4 of 14 in Loveland
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland? Share your experiences!