“Hidden Gem”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We booked this hotel originally because it was the closest to our house for holiday visitors. The staff there was so wonderful that we are going to recommend it to everyone from now on! Our family got in a night earlier than expected, no problem they said. We wanted to all come over for breakfast, no problem- and no charge- they said! Great swimming pool, very comfortable beds and the restaurant there is also fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I want to write a review of the motel in Loveland CO. I told them if they made my return stay, a good stay I would comment on it.
I was given a Suite for a couple of nights. It was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. I did have some difficulty in my registration when I arrived. I guess all did not get the memo that this stay would be free.
But all in all it went well and I am satisfied with the results and attempts to make it all right.
Thanks again and we will try your motel again when we come to town.
I am picking a time below when we traveled but do not have the exact time in mind. Before the floods I know??

Room Tip: One thought about the Suite. I love color and even though this is very minor. I wish it would have h...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were visiting family in Colorado and were so pleased with our experience at La Quinta in Loveland. The staff was exceptionally nice - almost like family. The complimentary breakfasts were wonderful. The rooms were clean and neat and the beds comfortable. They could use a little updating, but no big deal. We would stay there again for sure.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The location of this Hotel is awesome, literally at the foot of the mountains. Staff was friendly and worked hard even on Thanksgiving Day. Loved the Little Debby donuts free every morning with Breakfast. Great touch.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Although hotel was very nice and clean, the staff left a lot to be desired. After check in, which was very easy and friendly, the rest of the time the staff was rude and very unfriendly. The breakfast was good. The pool was nice and the workout room was small but ok.

1  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel is in desperate need of a renovation. The carpets had what looked like years of stains and dirt on them which made me wonder what else in my room was filthy that I couldn't see. Staff was unfriendly. Free breakfast was powdered eggs and greasy bacon. Would avoid in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Glen P
Terry B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. I will pass along to my Team. We are under new management and are excited about your great review.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

i was visiting loveland on business for 1 quick night and luckily found this gem! I had been exhausted from traveling and spoke to Sherry at the front desk before arriving. Once i walked in the doors she was so extremely welcoming with my keys already waiting and all the paperwork printed out. I was in bed before i knew it. The property was clean and bright and new. Beds were extra comfortable and it made it hard to wake up the next morning. i will definitely return next year

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business