La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
$105
$97
QualityInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$149
Hampton.com
$164
Residence Inn
$132
$118
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$102
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$30
All reviewsestes parkrestaurant next doorfront deskwest sidewafflesroom was cleannice hotelbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayhot tubconvenient locationstaff was friendlyindoor poolwould stay here againfree breakfastfort collinseasy access
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I want to write a review of the motel in Loveland CO. I told them if they made my return stay, a good stay I would comment on it.
I was given a Suite for a couple of nights. It was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. I did have some difficulty in my registration when I arrived. I guess all did not get the memo that this stay would be free.
But all in all it went well and I am satisfied with the results and attempts to make it all right.
Thanks again and we will try your motel again when we come to town.
I am picking a time below when we traveled but do not have the exact time in mind. Before the floods I know??

Room Tip: One thought about the Suite. I love color and even though this is very minor. I wish it would have had more color and been more inviting. It felt cold and uninviting because of that. The rooms were large and bed comfortable. The Jacuzzi was very difficult to get into. Needs a step of something to steady yourself.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were visiting family in Colorado and were so pleased with our experience at La Quinta in Loveland. The staff was exceptionally nice - almost like family. The complimentary breakfasts were wonderful. The rooms were clean and neat and the beds comfortable. They could use a little updating, but no big deal. We would stay there again for sure.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The location of this Hotel is awesome, literally at the foot of the mountains. Staff was friendly and worked hard even on Thanksgiving Day. Loved the Little Debby donuts free every morning with Breakfast. Great touch.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Although hotel was very nice and clean, the staff left a lot to be desired. After check in, which was very easy and friendly, the rest of the time the staff was rude and very unfriendly. The breakfast was good. The pool was nice and the workout room was small but ok.

1  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel is in desperate need of a renovation. The carpets had what looked like years of stains and dirt on them which made me wonder what else in my room was filthy that I couldn't see. Staff was unfriendly. Free breakfast was powdered eggs and greasy bacon. Would avoid in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Glen P
Terry B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. I will pass along to my Team. We are under new management and are excited about your great review.