We were in Loveland for a wedding during "the flood." Because most attractions and a lot of the town was flooded we stayed close to our hotel. It was overall a great room. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. The staff was friendly and recommended sites we could visit instead of what we had planned due to the rain.The breakfast was well stocked and hot. The restaurant on the property was very good also. Good selection and atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience warm hospitality in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland. Located east of scenic Estes Park, La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland is convenient to Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont and Boulder as well as an hour drive to Denver. Many of Loveland's cultural assets are only minutes away, including historic downtown, the Rialto Theater Center, picturesque sculpture parks and the accredited Loveland Museum. Our clean and spacious hotel rooms are designed in contemporary hues and feature convenient amenities for you to enjoy. Wireless high-speed Internet access, flat screen TVs, pillow top beds, microwave ovens, refrigerators and coffee makers are standard in every room. Additional hotel amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, fully equipped fitness center, guest laundry facility, Bright Side Market, and 24-hour business center. Dine on complimentary hot breakfast each morning while enjoying the mountain views! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland Hotel Loveland
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Loveland
- La Quinta Loveland