We stayed at the Loveland La Quinta for two nights while we visited Rocky Mountain National Park. It is well located for this purpose. It is about 3 miles from the east end of Big Thompson Canyon which is the only way to get to Estes Park and RMNP from Loveland. The view of the mountains from the west side of the Inn is very nice. The breakfast is worth noting. The room is very large with glass on the entire west side permitting a lot of light and a view of the mountains. It is immaculate and the person who takes care of breakfast is very attentive. The food selection includes apples, bananas, and yogurt for those who want a light breakfast and, depending on the day, bacon and scrambled eggs or sausage, biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs for those who want heartier fare. The rooms are large and very clean and the staff are friendly and efficient. There is a large indoor pool and a trail nearby for walking dogs or just walking yourself. The price is, in my opinion, very reasonable for the quality of the facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience warm hospitality in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland. Located east of scenic Estes Park, La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland is convenient to Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont and Boulder as well as an hour drive to Denver. Many of Loveland's cultural assets are only minutes away, including historic downtown, the Rialto Theater Center, picturesque sculpture parks and the accredited Loveland Museum and Gallery. Our clean and spacious hotel rooms are freshly redesigned in contemporary hues and feature convenient amenities for guests to enjoy. Wireless high-speed Internet access, flat screen TVs, pillow top beds, microwave ovens, refrigerators and coffee makers are standard in every room. Additional hotel amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fully equipped fitness center, guest laundry facility, Bright Side Market, and 24-hour business center. Each stay includes a complimentary hot breakfast featuring make-your-own waffles. Enjoy delicious lunch and dinner creations at the Backbone Restaurant & Lounge, located adjacent to the hotel. Equipped with all the accommodations for any business or social function, the Fountains of Loveland at La Quinta Inn & Suites offers a wide variety of event packages that are sure to impress. Multiple meeting spaces and catering options are available to fit any budget. All-inclusive conference packages with full-service catering can accommodate dining needs for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Breaks, Cocktail Receptions and more. With so many customizable options, you can count on us for exactly what you need to fit your vision and budget for your upcoming Northern Colorado event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Loveland
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland Hotel Loveland
- La Quinta Loveland