The people - desk, breakfast and housekeeping - were friendly and helpful. The room was quite nice. If you get a room on the west side you could get a small view of the mountains if the clouds cooperate. Breakfast was nice, though after nearly a week, it was a lot of repeat food. Since most don't stay that long it is not that big of a deal. Because of a problem with the room they originally put us in, they graciously switched us and even upgraded the room.
But there are two reasons I am rating this lower than I would like. Noise and Details
Noise: We could always hear when the people in the room above us took their shower. While we didn't hear this, people in our group said that during the nights they could hear dogs yapping and baby's crying. This is a construction issue and not much can be done about this now.
Details: I was most disappointed in the lack of attention to details. The room was clean and the bed made very well each day. But... 1. Some days there were towels in the fitness room and some days not. 2. The hot tub was almost too hot the first time we tried and there was almost no water movement the second time. 3. We emptied the tissue box, but housekeeping didn't replace it until we put the box on the counter. Then they just put the new box on the counter instead of in the holder. No excuse for that. 4. After being there several days the toilet paper roller was gone. No idea where it went to. Housekeeping never replaced it. 5. Sometimes there were garbage can liners and some days not. 6. The first day there was a bath mat for us to put on the floor outside the shower. They took it with the other towels and never replaced it. So we had to use regular bath towels after that.
Overall it was not a bad experience, but those details can prove irritating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience warm hospitality in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland. Located east of scenic Estes Park, La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland is convenient to Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont and Boulder as well as an hour drive to Denver. Many of Loveland's cultural assets are only minutes away, including historic downtown, the Rialto Theater Center, picturesque sculpture parks and the accredited Loveland Museum and Gallery. Our clean and spacious hotel rooms are freshly redesigned in contemporary hues and feature convenient amenities for guests to enjoy. Wireless high-speed Internet access, flat screen TVs, pillow top beds, microwave ovens, refrigerators and coffee makers are standard in every room. Additional hotel amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fully equipped fitness center, guest laundry facility, Bright Side Market, and 24-hour business center. Each stay includes a complimentary hot breakfast featuring make-your-own waffles. Enjoy delicious lunch and dinner creations at the Backbone Restaurant & Lounge, located adjacent to the hotel. Equipped with all the accommodations for any business or social function, the Fountains of Loveland at La Quinta Inn & Suites offers a wide variety of event packages that are sure to impress. Multiple meeting spaces and catering options are available to fit any budget. All-inclusive conference packages with full-service catering can accommodate dining needs for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Breaks, Cocktail Receptions and more. With so many customizable options, you can count on us for exactly what you need to fit your vision and budget for your upcoming Northern Colorado event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Loveland
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland Hotel Loveland
- La Quinta Loveland