We arrived on new years eve around just before midnight. My mom was in the hospital and we were coming to be with her. We had a tedious trip there over mountain passes and freezing weather and blowing snow. Around a 7 hour drive. When we arrived we were given our room and we gladly unpacked and ready to hit the bed when my wife discovered fresh blood on the top of the lid of the toilet. Then we noticed blood on a towel above the toilet. We called down to the main desk. There was no answer the first time we called. In the space between calls we also found blood on the phone and on the sheet. We decided we could sleep in the second queen bed just to find hair and dirt.
We were offered a new room but exhaustion took its toll and we opted to get new sheets and towels that we changed and said we would discuss the situation with management the next day.
When I went to take a quick shower that evening we arrived I found hair in the shower. The one and only solace of the evening was the freshly made sheets on top of a good mattress gave us some rest!
All said we were extremely disappointed in the cleanliness of our room!!!
We spoke to the front desk attendant (which identified herself as the head of housekeeping) and she told us that we were not the first to complain about the blood. Before we had arrived another guest had complained about blood in their room on the same floor as ours.
Also we were told that another room had had issues of cleanliness within the same time frame.
NOW to get how this was resolved. We were NOT comped for our stay. We did not get extra points or a refund!! We were told to call when we came to town again and we could stay with some arrangement with Management.
Why I ask you would we stay there when obviously someone has a master key and is able to go into the rooms and leave blood and messes??
What can be done to satisfy us and to redeem your motel? We stay often and Laquinta's throughout the US and this was a first for such a problem not resolved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience warm hospitality in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland. Located east of scenic Estes Park, La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland is convenient to Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont and Boulder as well as an hour drive to Denver. Many of Loveland's cultural assets are only minutes away, including historic downtown, the Rialto Theater Center, picturesque sculpture parks and the accredited Loveland Museum. Our clean and spacious hotel rooms are designed in contemporary hues and feature convenient amenities for you to enjoy. Wireless high-speed Internet access, flat screen TVs, pillow top beds, microwave ovens, refrigerators and coffee makers are standard in every room. Additional hotel amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, fully equipped fitness center, guest laundry facility, Bright Side Market, and 24-hour business center. Dine on complimentary hot breakfast each morning while enjoying the mountain views! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Loveland
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland Hotel Loveland
- La Quinta Loveland