Sometimes la Quinta can be hit and miss but this property is very nice. For under a hundred dollars we had a very clean room with great bedding. The room was very clean and service was outstanding. The only downside is it feels like you are driving halfway across town from interstate 25. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience warm hospitality in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland. Located east of scenic Estes Park, La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland is convenient to Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont and Boulder as well as an hour drive to Denver. Many of Loveland's cultural assets are only minutes away, including historic downtown, the Rialto Theater Center, picturesque sculpture parks and the accredited Loveland Museum. Our clean and spacious hotel rooms are designed in contemporary hues and feature convenient amenities for you to enjoy. Wireless high-speed Internet access, flat screen TVs, pillow top beds, microwave ovens, refrigerators and coffee makers are standard in every room. Additional hotel amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, fully equipped fitness center, guest laundry facility, Bright Side Market, and 24-hour business center. Dine on complimentary hot breakfast each morning while enjoying the mountain views! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland Hotel Loveland
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Loveland
- La Quinta Loveland