Candlewood Suites Loveland
$152
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$159
$132
$118
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$179
Residence Inn
$127
Hampton.com
$97
QualityInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
$196
$179
$149
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$30
All reviewsfront desknice stayother hotelsgreat place to staygreat roomstaff was very friendlybeatriztvnathanamenitiesdishwashermaids
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for two nights for a hockey tournament. Desk staff was friendly and very helpful. We had a reservation related issue and the hotel stepped up and went way out of their way to get us taken care of. Dealt with three different desk employees over the two days and all were top notch. the rooms are very nice and the kitchens are great for lite meals or just having some snacks. Bathrooms are a bit small but clean. I log about 80 nights a year in Hotels and this was a very experience at a very good rate.

Room Tip: Breakfast at the Holiday inn next store for $5! family room on main level is great place to watch TV and do some work
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
CWLoveland, Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2015

Hi, and thanks for the great review!
When our guests have problems with reservations, we always do everything that we can to resolve the issue. It's the only way for all of our guests to be comfortable, which is always our top priority.
Glad that you had a great stay, and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a great stay at Candlewood Suites. It was a distance from the conference I was attending (about 8 miles) but well worth it. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The desk attendant even came up to the room to show us how to use the TV/cable/DVD remote! They had dog treats at the front desk which our dog loved. We liked the fresh cookies. They are pet friendly and even have a nice grassy area to walk the dog along with free poop bags and a depository for them. Breakfast would have been good but I knew that was not included. Though I didn't expect it, towels were changed daily and trash emptied. Our room was very nice!

Room Tip: We loved the quiet 3rd floor suite with a queen bed, bath, kitchen and living area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi, and thanks for the five-star review!
We are always doing our best to ensure that every guest is taken care of to the best of our ability, so it's excellent to hear that we're doing a great job.
Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Let me preface this review by telling you that my work scheduled me to stay at this hotel for 3 weeks straight. I was nervous!

Best part of staying at the Candlewood is the amazing staff - super nice and super friendly, especially Joe! They are incredibly responsive on even the tiniest issue.

My long term stay at the Candlewood hotel has been wonderful - seriously great! I truly have felt at home while here. The housekeeping staff have kept my room clean and pulled together every day. The room is nice and comfortable and quiet and has everything I need. Comfy bed and a leather recliner for kicking back.

The kitchen area is perfect and the full size fridge is great - so I'm not forced to eat out all the time. The kitchen has everything you need from toaster to pans etc. The freezer even has an ice maker.

I've never had a problem with the Internet. They have DVDs to borrow at the front desk.

There are complimentary washers and dryers which means I didn't have to pack a ridiculous amount of stuff. They also have a small sundries store where you can buy things you might need.

If going to the pool is your thing, there's a Holiday Inn next door where you can pay a small price to get in.

This is not a fake review - but rather a review from a girl who DID NOT want to be away from home for 3 weeks and ends up staying at the Candlewood Hotel was the highlight of this trip

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd Floor facing South. Not all rooms have a bathtub (which is very clean) so if that's your thing, be sure to request it. If you are here for work, some rooms have bigger desks.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Hi, and thanks for the great review. It's always so nice to hear that the hotel is a highlight of a guest's trip.
We have a lot of guests stay with us for weeks or even months at a time, so we always to our best to accommodate these guests to the best of our ability. It's not easy being away from home, so we do everything we can to make it a little bit easier.
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Candlewood Suites in Loveland, Colorado has been a fantastic place for me to stay while visiting Northern Colorado on extended business and personal stays. I always get personal attention of the staff, a wonderful, clean room with one of the best beds in the industry, not to mention my choice of pillows (I like the feather pillows on request).
I try to make a few meals in my kitchenette. I also use the conference room and business center for business. They have a big community room with TV too, for use when my grand kids all show up. Last I always use the free laundry facility. Lance the GM always makes it a very comfortable experience.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are quick and easy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Hello, and thanks for the review!
We do our best to treat extended-stay business travelers to the best possible experience, so it's nice to hear that we are doing a good job.
Hoping to see you and the grand-kids back again soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Traveling home from a wildland fire assignment in South Dakota I got the last room available in the area. The staff and management made me very welcome and adjusted the rate of this fantasitic room to one which I could get fully reimbursed. The staff was friendly and efficient. The bedding was excellent and very welcoming after the long fire assignment and lengthy drive. Many thanks to the staff.

Room Tip: Ask the friendly staff
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Hello!
We're so glad that we were able to accommodate your visit to the area!
It's always a treat for us when we are able to bring in guests who are traveling for business, so we're glad that you had a great time at the hotel.
Hope to see you again very soon!