WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States
“Had a great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a great stay at Candlewood Suites. It was a distance from the conference I was attending (about 8 miles) but well worth it. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The desk attendant even came up to the room to show us how to use the TV/cable/DVD remote! They had dog treats at the front desk which our dog loved. We liked the fresh cookies. They are pet friendly and even have a nice grassy area to walk the dog along with free poop bags and a depository for them. Breakfast would have been good but I knew that was not included. Though I didn't expect it, towels were changed daily and trash emptied. Our room was very nice!

Room Tip: We loved the quiet 3rd floor suite with a queen bed, bath, kitchen and living area.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CWLoveland, Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this review, February 5, 2015
Hi, and thanks for the five-star review!
We are always doing our best to ensure that every guest is taken care of to the best of our ability, so it's excellent to hear that we're doing a great job.
Hope to see you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Let me preface this review by telling you that my work scheduled me to stay at this hotel for 3 weeks straight. I was nervous!

Best part of staying at the Candlewood is the amazing staff - super nice and super friendly, especially Joe! They are incredibly responsive on even the tiniest issue.

My long term stay at the Candlewood hotel has been wonderful - seriously great! I truly have felt at home while here. The housekeeping staff have kept my room clean and pulled together every day. The room is nice and comfortable and quiet and has everything I need. Comfy bed and a leather recliner for kicking back.

The kitchen area is perfect and the full size fridge is great - so I'm not forced to eat out all the time. The kitchen has everything you need from toaster to pans etc. The freezer even has an ice maker.

I've never had a problem with the Internet. They have DVDs to borrow at the front desk.

There are complimentary washers and dryers which means I didn't have to pack a ridiculous amount of stuff. They also have a small sundries store where you can buy things you might need.

If going to the pool is your thing, there's a Holiday Inn next door where you can pay a small price to get in.

This is not a fake review - but rather a review from a girl who DID NOT want to be away from home for 3 weeks and ends up staying at the Candlewood Hotel was the highlight of this trip

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd Floor facing South. Not all rooms have a bathtub (which is very clean) so if that...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi, and thanks for the great review. It's always so nice to hear that the hotel is a highlight of a guest's trip.
We have a lot of guests stay with us for weeks or even months at a time, so we always to our best to accommodate these guests to the best of our ability. It's not easy being away from home, so we do everything we can to make it a little bit easier.
Hope to see you again soon!
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Candlewood Suites in Loveland, Colorado has been a fantastic place for me to stay while visiting Northern Colorado on extended business and personal stays. I always get personal attention of the staff, a wonderful, clean room with one of the best beds in the industry, not to mention my choice of pillows (I like the feather pillows on request).
I try to make a few meals in my kitchenette. I also use the conference room and business center for business. They have a big community room with TV too, for use when my grand kids all show up. Last I always use the free laundry facility. Lance the GM always makes it a very comfortable experience.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are quick and easy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello, and thanks for the review!
We do our best to treat extended-stay business travelers to the best possible experience, so it's nice to hear that we are doing a good job.
Hoping to see you and the grand-kids back again soon!
Canon City, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Traveling home from a wildland fire assignment in South Dakota I got the last room available in the area. The staff and management made me very welcome and adjusted the rate of this fantasitic room to one which I could get fully reimbursed. The staff was friendly and efficient. The bedding was excellent and very welcoming after the long fire assignment and lengthy drive. Many thanks to the staff.

Room Tip: Ask the friendly staff
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hello!
We're so glad that we were able to accommodate your visit to the area!
It's always a treat for us when we are able to bring in guests who are traveling for business, so we're glad that you had a great time at the hotel.
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is a lovely hotel. We only stayed one night this trip but it would be wonderful for a long term stay. There is a kitchen with a full size refrigerator and freezer, 2 burner cooktop and all plates and utensils. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Nice flat screen TV with lots of channels including 5 HBO channels, a DVD player with free rentals at the front desk. The room was very spacious and nicely decorated. Please note though that there is no free breakfast but there is a fully stocked pantry where you can buy all kinds of food and supplies for reasonable costs (or there is a Perkins restaurant across the street). There is a 4 cup coffee maker in the room and you get 2 bags of coffee (1 real 1 decaf) but if you need more than that they charge 50 cents a bag. There is free coffee in the pantry 24 hours. Jordan at the front desk was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello, and thanks for the five-star review!
Our staff works 24 hours every day to ensure that we are able to give every guest a top-notch experience, so it's nice to hear that we're doing a great job.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I am very well pleased with my experience at Candlewood Suites. Lance Wallace and the staff were superb. They were helpful and curteous at all times. The refridgerator was full size as was the microwave oven. It was well worth the money.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a veiw of the front range of the Rocky Mountains, it is spectacular especiall...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi, and thanks for the excellent review!
We are always thrilled to hear that we are able to offer our guests a five-star experience.
The kitchens in the suites are a nice touch for many of our guests who would like to be able to cook during their stay.
Hope to hear from you again very soon!
Kasnas City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed in the Candlewood suites while attending a conference at the embassy suites which was full because I booked hotels at the last minute. Out of several hotels in near the embassy convention center, this one is probably the best value if just looking for a place to sleep. Minimal amenities - no free breakfast, but there was free coffee. No pool or hot tub as I recall. Just a fairly new and fairly clean place to stay within walking distance (about a mile) from the convention center. The room had a decent flat screen TV, and a decent mattress. The front desk was friendly, and they have a collection of 3 year old DVD's to choose from for free. They had an adequate business center and I think free internet in the rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank gontek
We're so glad that we were able to offer everything that you needed for an excellent value!
We are always thrilled to accommodate our guests while they travel for business, so it's nice to hear that we did a good job.
Hope to see you again very soon.
Thanks for the review!