“A Little Spendy But Well Worth It!”
Review of Silver Mine Subs

Ranked #124 of 254 Restaurants in Loveland
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 23, 2009

We have been ordering from Silver Mine Subs for the last couple of years, so I'm a little shocked at the bad reviews. Their prices went up recently but we love their sandwiches, soup and chili so much that we continue to order from them. I, personally, (and as the Mom who is paying) don't care for any of the other "chain" sandwich shops. Yes, a medium sandwich will probably run you about $7 or $8, but it's an ELEVEN inch sandwich and it's very well packed. I eat 1/2 for dinner and take the other half for lunch the next day. Any time that we are going to do take-out, the kids vote for Silver Mine Subs rather than pizza. We strongly recommend the Cripple Creek, the Caribou and the Silver Plume with avocado. We will continue to order from Silver Mine Subs. Keep up the great work and keep bringing us those AWESOME sandwiches!

Reviewed April 17, 2008

i have a biz in the area where we order all together , we decided on Silver Mine on this day because we got coupons in the mail, and EVERYTHING was JACKED up, the lunch delivery took FOREVER to get there & got there messed up ...took FOREVER!!! Then they totally [--] up our stuff, our friendly, funny delivery driver said" If you ever decide to order from us again I will set you up" so sorry for our [--] up meal...and then when we finally re-order months later , they had never heard of us....guess what? I didnt want them even touching my food based on this call so we said NO THANK YOU and dont & will NOT order from again EVER!!!! This was just plain JACKED UP and for us...will always be !

2  Thank justddz
Reviewed March 25, 2008

Recently my wife and I stopped at the newly opened Silver Mine Subs in Loveland to pick up some box lunches to go. We had to yell our orders at the counter help to be heard over the loud music. The workers acted like they were doing us a favor by taking and filling our orders. The tab for three sandwiches, chips and sodas was $28 and I left thinking, boy, these must be great sandwiches to command such a premium. But the joke was on me. When we sat down to eat we found very ordinary fare ... with the distinctive tang of ripoff lingering well afterwards. We live here in Loveland and mentioned our Silver Mine Subs experience to several other famiies we know and they, too, had their own "one and done" experiences with this money-grabber. I suspect the restaurant will do fine, though, soaking the tourists who come through here on their way to Rocky Mountain National Park.

2  Thank dotsaurus