“Wonderful Hotel!”

Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Our stay at the Hampton was wonderful! Upon arrival we were warmly greeted and given a map of where to visit in Boulder. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated. We enjoyed warm cookies, coffee, hot tea or cocoa the evening we arrived. The breakfast consisted of biscuits, gravy, eggs, hot waffles, fruits, cereals, juice and yogurt to choose from. The area seemed extremely safe. Across the street was a small shopping area with name brand stores. The fitness room was well equipped with two treadmill, a step machine and balls for working out. There was a t.v. on each treadmill. I would highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank countryfolks4
hilouisgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2010

Thank you so much for your nice review. It makes me feel good that we took care of you during our stay. We look forward to seeing y ou again!

Billy Dye

Reviewed July 19, 2010

Very nice hotel with an update look and well-decorated rooms. The room and bathroom were a fair size with a high-quality television and beds. The air conditioner kept the room comfortable while it was a balmy 90+ degrees outside. There was a microwave and small refrigerator in the room that really came in handy. I'm really picky about hotel bathrooms and this left nothing to be desired-curved shower bars, good lighting, strong waterflow from the showerhead. It didn't take me any longer to get ready here than it does at home.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad you felt at home here and we ook forward to seeing you again in the future.

Billy Dye

Reviewed March 16, 2010

When my colleague and I arrived at the property to check in we were greeted by a happy and helpful attendant. She cheerily explained the hotel ammentities and gave recommendations for nearby restaurants.

The hotel is recently renovated with a bold, bright color-scheme featuring dark woods. It looks modern and trendy. The rooms are of a good size. The one gripe I have with the room layout is that the desk was in a corner where you sat with your back to the window while facing the side of the wardrobe. This means the windows needed to be closed when you were working, otherwise you had the sunlight streaming directly onto your screen. Also, I'm the kind of person who likes to work with the TV on, which couldn't be seen at all from the desk since you were staring squarely at the side of the wardrobe. This wasn't the end of the world since our two days in the area were packed, so I wasn't doing much work from the room. Had I had a more relaxed schedule and needed to work from the room more frequently, it probably would have become an annoyance.

They do get points for not skimping on the towels. They left me 3 full size towels, 3 hand towels, and four face clothes. The bed was really comfortable, and I had a great sleep both nights. You can hear water running in other rooms, but I am not a light enough sleeper to have been bothered by it.

When you cap it all off with free hot breakfast in the morning, it was a great deal. I would go back next time I have meetings with this client.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TaijTaij
Reviewed January 20, 2010

I had to write a review because this site was so valuable in planning our visit to a friend who lives near Boulder. This hotel is just a short distance away from the city of Boulder. When we arrived, we found that the lobby and some of the rooms were under construction. The lobby literally had no carpet or furniture, it was just a concrete floor. I was worried that this would impact our stay, but in fact, it was the opposite. I found the staff to be so accommodating. They were friendly and polite, especially Erin at the complimentary breakfast (which is great by the way- fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, cereal, eggs, biscuits and gravy, etc.). The room we stayed in had been recently remodeled and had nice, modern furniture including a flat screen TV. The beds had clean, crisp white sheets and were super comfortable. They provided many toiletries in the bathroom. All in all, for the amount we paid, we received excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank missjcole
hilouisgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2010

Thank you Missjcole for your review of the Hampton Inn Boulder/Louisville. My name is Jolene Langnes and I am the General Manager of the hotel. I am thrilled to hear your stay was so enjoyable even with our lobby and first floor under renovation. Please come back and visit us soon so you can experience our amazing newly renovated property. You will truly be in awe of what has transpired since your visit in January. Thank you again!!

Reviewed May 30, 2009

stayed here with my sister , we were visiting her daughter who is at colorado uni, we stayed for 9 days, it was lovely, staff were especially nice, my neice joined us for breakfast, and they didn't charge us, I cannot say one negative thing about the hotel, the swimming pool is small, there's a hot tub, and you are not far from boulder. You do need a car to get around.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank stella016
Reviewed December 27, 2008

Stayed 13 days for business.front desk made me feel like family and very knowledgeable about directions.housekeeper was great and a very clean hotel with the most comfortable beds.10 minutes from the historical part of boulder with shops and restaurants with a beautiful mountain view.many restaurants close by The Asian restaurant Tao especially good.Lousisville has a miner's museum in the old historical part of Louisville with shops and restaurant the Blue Parrott is a very old old italian restaurntant food ok but neat old buliding.a better then usual buffet breakfast and refrigerator and micro wave in the room.Very quiet but close to every thing.35 miles from the airport but if you take the toll road you are there very fast,

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Bridgetpianos
Reviewed October 22, 2008

I needed to just get away for a couple of days. I wanted something quiet and clean and close to shopping. This Hampton was all of those! I found the lobby, the dining area, and the room impeccably clean. The bed was very comfortable and I slept as if I was at home.

This inn is located off a major street, but the area is so quiet and secluded you are insulated from unwanted noise. [The birds in the morning were nice.]

The staff was helpful, very courteous, and efficient!! The morning breakfasts were pretty standard, but the staff kept the area spotless, including immediately taking care of tables whose occupants just walked off.

Everyone smiled!

This would be a wonderful place for couples wanting a romantic time for just themselves, and especially for newlyweds. On the other end of that spectrum, it is quiet and private enough to allow time for those who are grieving to have some much needed time to themselves. And for those shoppers, it is a conveniently located home base for several area mall centers and Boulder.

There's nothing bad to say!!!! Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North

Been to Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville? Share your experiences!