“No major complaints” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Mesa, United States
“No major complaints”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Check-in process was very quick, but the check-out process and correcting my bill was not. Most of the room was was clean and the bedding was comfortable, but the shower curtain smelled like mildew. The breakfast was fine. The fitness equipment was functional, but the fitness room doesn't have any weights.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonLouisville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback as it is essential for us to keep improving to make every guests stay as pleasant as possible. I do hope you come stay with us again the next time you are in the Louisville area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Flanders, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very nice hotel for business in a good location, easy to find, restaurants and shopping close. Good internet connection. While I didn't use the pool it looked nice. Breakfast was better than other chains, good fresh fruit and bagel topper a great.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Susan C
I am so glad that our property was convenient for all of your needs during your stay with us. Please make sure to take a nice soak in our hot tub the next time you find yourself in the Louisville area.
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I would stay at this hotel, again. Late delivery of food left the breakfast with short supplies on a couple of mornings. Housekeeping staff short one day of 8 days so rooms were not all tended to. Staff is very pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonLouisville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Jody S
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad we were able to "iron out the wrinkles" for you! We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton because of my previous experiences with the brand in other locations. This location did not meet up to any of my expectations. The bed was rock hard, the tv tray had sticky goo on the underside of it which got all over my business suit. I waited for 10 minutes to check in while I literally yelled HELLO because no one was around. Housekeeping came after 5 pm. All the coffee in the room was decaf. Seriously, the list goes on and on. Such a let down. Will NEVER stay there again and would strongly deter anyone else from going there either. You can stay elsewhere, cheaper, and be comfortable and happy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Jeni L
Jeni L
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. This is not an example of the service we expect to be provided to our guests. I would love to speak with you about your stay in more detail. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

There was no one at the front desk when I arrived, so I followed the instructions to use the phone and dial "0". A young women came over from one of the tables, seemingly upset that I interrupted her meal, and said "I'm right here". While checking in, I requested to use a different credit card than the one I originally reserved my room on. I was told this was not a problem. After arriving in my room, I quickly noticed that the bed looked like someone had been sitting on it, there were no liners in the trash cans (which were dirty), dust covered the entire dresser and desk, and the desk had rings on it - from the last guest's beverages. There was trash on the floor, the bathroom mirror covered in streaks, and the toilet was not cleaned. I travel weekly for work, so I've just about seen it all, but this was by far the worst. I walked across the street to grab food and received an alert that my debit card had been charged $408 for the room. This was NOT the card I provided at the desk. When I came back to the hotel, no one was at the front desk again, and I had to call for service. The same young lady came out and when I asked why my debit card was charged, she insisted that it wasn't. I showed her my banking app, and that it was pending, and she just repeated that it wasn't charged. I immediately called American Express (the card I gave at check in) and found that it was charged as well. I now have two pending charges for $408 in a hotel that is not worth 1/10 of that.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
HamptonLouisville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
aecor
Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. This is certainly not the level of service we expect to be provided to our guests. If you have some time I would love to discuss your stay in more detail. I would be glad to get in contact with your credit card companies and let them know that we authorize them to release those holds if this has not yet been done. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Check in service was bad was no inform about the hotel..Rooms are older, smell and bathrooms were not restocked..Post it notes on the headboards saying beds are clean?? Ok I hope so... Cost to stay are way higher than most Hamptons

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Brenda H
HamptonLouisville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Brenda H
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. Though our post it notes are Hampton standard, the service you experienced is not what we expect to be given to our guests. We have refunded one nights stay for you. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss your stay in more detail.

Sedona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Been to 3 Hamptons recently and this one was, if not the best, in a tie. We were well cared for and the room was clean and comfortable. The only complaints that I would have is that the hotel sign on the street was not lit, and consequently we took a wrong turn into the hotel next store. The entry way was a little confusing. The air conditioner cycled a little more frequently than I would have liked, but it was not too loud and it is summer.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonLouisville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Chris C
Thank you for your feedback and wonderful compliments! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We loved having you here! We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

303-666-7700
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North
HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville? Share your experiences!