Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnight standcomplimentary breakfastcookiesbed and pillowsbreakfast itemsexercise roomstaff was friendlygreat breakfastrooms are cleaneasy accesswould stay here againgreat place to stayminute drivewhole foodsup to daterestaurants and shoppingexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

As a Hilton Honors member and frequent Hampton guest, I'm shocked even disgusted by the condition of this hotel. The rooms are dirty. I have seen the same dirt in the elevator for three days. I took pictures. The breakfast area is barely clean and is not stocked. I think I will begin staying in the Marriott hotels from now on.

• Stayed: August 2013
hamloveland, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

We have been working hard at making some improvements at our hotel and I hope you consider staying with us again. We have recently deep cleaned the carpets in all of the common areas of the hotel including the elevator. I have also spoken to the breakfast attendant about the cleanliness of the breakfast area and we have been ordering more food for breakfast during our busiest times.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This Hampton Inn looks 20 years old although the manager said its only 5 years old. He told us this at the same time he was explaining how the cleaning staff had all left. And you can tell. The place is rundown and dirty! First room we saw had dirty sheets and red marks all over the walks. Second room looked a little cleaner. Phone broken. No wi-fi for our entire stay. They kept saying they were working on it. Elevator carpet looked like it was never vacuumed. Railing broken off in elevator and not fixed. Stay away from this place!

• Stayed: August 2013

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our hotel. Our hotel was remodeled in 2011, but it was built in the 1990's. We have been working hard with hiring a 100% permanent housekeeping staff and I am glad to say that we are nearly there. We have repaired the phone in the room that you were staying in and during most of your stay the wifi was off for the installation of a new, much faster router that will allow us to offer a faster and more reliable internet connection to our guests. Soon after your departure we deep cleaned all of the common areas of the hotel including the lobby, hallways, and elevator. I do hope that you come back to see us next time you are in the area so we can demonstrate to you all of the improvements that we have made.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Second day almost all towels missing. One small one left. I came a second time--am staying there now--and the pillows had no cases. Clearly this hotel having problems with service. Out of breakfast items last time--same experience this time. Hotel is Ok but someone needs to oversee the experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review of our property. We have recently hired quite a few staff members and we are working hard to train them up to our high standards. We have been ordering more breakfast items and I have also spoken to our executive housekeeper to make sure that all of the rooms are not only being cleaned up to our standards, but that she is also carefully inspecting every room to ensure that all of our standards are being complied with before the room is turned over to guests.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place was gross. The second I walked in, it was like walking into a dirty sock. It smelt horrible. Someone's leftovers were still in the fridge and and toenail clipping were on the night stand. I cringe thinking back on that stay on how dirty the rest of the room must have been knowing that they couldn't clean up even those basic things. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Amy1326

I am sorry about the experience you had at our hotel. I have spoken to housekeeping to ensure that this issue does not happen again. Recently we have hired several new housekeepers and we are working hard to ensure that they have all the training necessary to do the job up to our high standards. I really do hope you consider staying with us again so we have a chance to show you all of the improvements that we have made.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We arrived after 3pm to find the room not ready. No problem - we weren't in a big hurry. Once we got to the room, I immediately noticed that all of the surfaces were dusty and dirty, as if they had been swiped by a very dusty cloth, and there were water rings on the nightstand. The rest of the room was clean, but the duvet was lumpy. Question: why are hotels using duvets anyway, instead of sheets and a blanket? Duvets very warm, requiring the A/C to run colder, which uses energy and is noisy. Breakfast was fine - well presented with a decent selection.

This property is a bargain compared to comparable m/hotels in Boulder, which is just 10 minutes away. There is a brand new Hampton on the north side of Boulder that is worth a look.

Room Tip: If you don't want to hear the elephants above you, ask for third floor. Icemaker in the elevator area, and there are rooms directly across from the elevator area. Beware if noise is an issue.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. For a while we had a temporary housekeeping staff, but we are almost finished hiring a 100% permanent staff to ensure that you don't run into any housekeeping issues again. The bumps in the duvet are part of the Hampton Cloud 9 bedding and we use duvet covers in addition to the sheets on all of our bedding. We do have blankets available in the closet of every room and additional blankets are available upon request so please feel free to ask us for one or call in advance and put in a request for one so the bed can be made up with it next time you visit us. We hope you consider our hotel for your next visit to the area.