“Hampton Inn, Louisville, CO”

Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hampton Inn, Louisville, CO”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The care and service were most thoughtful, courteous, and efficient. The hotel, decorated in a crisp but warm, contemporary style, makes one feel they have stepped into a retreat hide-away. Everything from the carpet down the halls, to the decor in our room, was, clean, beautiful, and inviting. All in all, we had a delightful stay and would recommend this Hampton hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Shawn M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel! We take great pride in making sure that all of our guests are taken care of and that their needs are not only met but exceeded! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the décor in the hotel as well. I look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in the area because “We love having you here!”

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Arizona
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were VERY disappointed with this property. The facility was grossly understaffed at the desk. Most Hampton Inns have fruit, cookies, coffee and ice water available in the lobby...this had NOTHING. The room was tired, the furniture was worn and the room amenities were the absolute minimum. The breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn menu, but slightly fewer choices.

This hotel screams indifference and an interest in providing the ABSOLUTE minimum required of the Hampton Inn brand.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank archcc
I would like a chance to apologize about your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Boulder/ Louisville. I am sorry that the property did not seem up to your standards and I would love a chance to prove to you that this was just an isolated incident. Please note that we do offer coffee 24 hours per day on the table next to the front desk as well as put out fresh baked cookies every evening around 5 P.M. I will reach out to my engineering department to make sure that the room that you stayed in is up to the high standards that we hold our selves to and that any issues in that room are fixed immediately. Again, I would love another chance to prove to you that we are much better than this and will do anything we can to satisfy our guests, because after all “We love having you here.”
Laramie, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel was great. Clean rooms and lobby, friendly staff. I would stay here again. There are a lot of hotels in the immediate area, I think it was worth the value. In the lobby there was a snack area where they charged $7 for a pint of ice cream, I think a bit much, but that is the price of convenience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Shannon G
Thank you for the time you took to write the review of our hotel! We truly appreciate everything you said and it has been passed on to all of our staff. I’m glad you enjoyed the clean rooms and I am also happy to hear that the staff was friendly! I look forward to you staying with us again and the next time you are here let me know so I can thank you personally because after all “We love having you here!”
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stay at this hotel at least four to five times a year. The staff employees are friendly an professional. Overall all the hotel is an excellent value for the price point. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean and well appointed. Beds and pillow quality is very very good. The location is average, surrounded by other brand hotels but is still a very quiet environment. The hotel is located very close to US 36

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank docdirt
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We truly appreciate the kind words you said, especially about the friendliness of our associates. We look forward to you coming back and staying with us, and I would like a chance to thank you personally the next time you are here!
Sierra Madre, California
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Hampton Inns are taking their place in the mid-range hotel price category, I would say in the top third. One of their best attributes is consistency. If you don't want surprises and a good night's rest stay at a Hampton Inn. This property was no exception. The room was quite clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom a bit cozy but manageable. I'm not handicapped but I am a senior and I appreciate a bit of extra room. The heater was a little noisy but I solved that by warming up the room before bed and sleeping under the nice duvet that was provided. In the morning the room warmed up quickly. The free breakfast was typical of Hampton Inns and is most welcome, as I had a flight I had to catch and had no time to find a restaurant or coffee shop. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful despite our late arrival. The wake-up call did not come in time but I always set an extra alarm and suggest everyone else do the same.

Room Tip: If you need extra room in the bathroom, ask for an accessible room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bruce J
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad we could provide a consistent stay for you. I am also happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful during your stay. We take great pride in making sure our guests are comfortable and that the hotel is satisfying to all of the various needs. As always “We love having you here!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

As a Platinum Elite member (or equivalent) of a number of other hotels, I had not previously considered the Hampton Inn chain, but based on this last stay, I am now certain that I need to add Hampton Inn to my preferred choice list.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank William H
First off I would like to thank you for your kind words! We truly pride our selves on making sure that our guests are taken care of and of course making sure that our Diamond members are fully satisfied with their stay. I am happy to hear that based on your experience with us, you are now adding Hampton Inn to your preferred list of hotels. We look forward to the relationship that we were able to build with you and continuing to provide you with the experience and satisfaction that you, our guest, deserve.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed March 29, 2013

very clean and convenient location. very nice staff and breakfast is always good. I frequent Hamptons for work quite a bit and this is one of the better for sure. pool appeared to be going through some renovations (March 2013) so you may want to call ahead and verify if you are planning for a dip. i recommend this hampton, I will stay there again without hesitation

Room Tip: go to one of the two mexican restaurants nearby. authentic and awesome.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank j c
Shawn M, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I would like to start with thanking you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I apologize about the pool ceiling not being up to standards, but you were right we had to do some work on it! We are all finished now and our mess is cleaned up for your enjoyment the next time you are with us! At Hampton we say “We love having you here” because we truly do value our guests and the relationships that we are privileged to have with them.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville? Share your experiences!