Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$129
$106
$169
Residence Inn
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$115
$118
  • Breakfast included
$209
Renaissance Hotels
All reviewsnight standcomplimentary breakfastcookiesbed and pillowsbreakfast itemsexercise roomstaff was friendlygreat breakfastrooms are cleaneasy accesswould stay here againgreat place to stayminute drivewhole foodsup to daterestaurants and shoppingexcellent stay
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great jumping off point! Other than the clean, convenient, comfortable, and affordable stay, there is no better spot in Colorado to situate yourself for an inclusive visit to the state of Colorado. With Estes Park, Emerald Lake, Indian Peaks Wilderness, and Fort Collins all within an hour from each other, you can't go wrong. Denver just a short drive to the southeast, Colorado Springs, a lovely (simple)drive to the South to find another side of Colorado in the Garden of the Gods and Pike's Peak. Don't miss it! Settled amongst peaceful prairies (complete with plenty of prairie dogs), power up have your Starbucks out by their firepit and go explore.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Shawn M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very proud to live in such a beautiful state. We look forward to your next trip and recommending some amazing scenic drives, hikes and other natural resources you may enjoy. We love having you here!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Being a long time HHonors member, I was less than impressed with my recent trip to this hotel. My normal hotel was booked and recognizing that the Hampton Inn is a Hilton property, I had no qualms about staying at their hotel. Unfortunately, the problems started before arrival. The website clearly said "room service" but when I called them (on my way from the airport) to check how long they served, since my flight had been delayed, I learned (after a long hold where the desk agent went to CHECK??) that they didn't actually have room service. Instead they have a company called OrderInn that delivers to their hotels, for quite the delivery fee. When I called them for the ONLY thing on their menu that wasn't pizza (a burger), I was told they were out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but pizza is about the only thing you can have delivered pretty much anywhere.

I asked to be near the elevator. Ironically, I was placed in the very last room on the floor. Then, the bed and pillows...the bed and pillows were horribly uncomfortable. I called and asked for extra pillows and was informed that the pillows in my room should be sufficient and they didn't have any. A hotel that doesn't HAVE any extra pillows???

Less than impressed!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank amcorder
Shawn M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

I would like to personally apologize for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Louisville. The staff and I here feel awful for everything that wasn’t up to your standards. The Guest Service Agent that worked with you during your stay is still in training here at the hotel and he is using this experience to get better at his job to ensure that guests are happy and satisfied during their stay with us. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction here at the hotel and if you are ever back in the Boulder/ Louisville area, we love to show you our true potential.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I received a friendly greeting upon arrival and check-in. I had booked the suite and it is beautiful. Only annoyance was that it had a toilet that ran and that is just wasting water. I really like to stay in this area when I visit as it's close to Boulder, lots of restaurants in the area and close to the turnpike for trips to Denver.

Room was large and clean. Huge desk to spread out on. Also has a couch and chairs. Parking lot view since it's on the ground floor but you don't have to go far to see the Flatirons.

I used to live in an apartment complex nearby and know this is a pretty safe area, so never felt parking rental car was an issue.

This is my preferred hotel when I visit the Boulder area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelingDays

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. Here at the Hampton Inn Louisville we pride ourselves on making sure that everything is perfect for our guests, and we are happy you got to see it first hand! We will continue to make sure that every guest feels the same way you did during your stay. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The great service began before we even checked in. . . we got lost on our way from the airport and Julia, at the front desk, was so helpful in getting us back on track when we called from the road. Check in was lovely and welcoming, and Julia was great. Everyone - Joseph and Julia at the front desk, the housekeeping staff - seemed to go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. We were there for about five days, and the place really started to feel like home. We loved just chatting with the people at the front desk, and sharing our daily adventures. Joseph was great about giving us sightseeing tips - and pointing us in the right direction. The TV in our room went glitchy and we couldn't turn it off. By the time we returned at the end of the day, the maintenance man (sorry - can't remember his name!) was already in there, fixing it. And he said if we weren't satisfied, we could switch rooms. The hotel is only about a 10 minute drive from downtown Boulder and the trip is such a breeze. We had our son with us and it did feel like a perfect vacation spot. All in all, a wonderful experience - definitely to be repeated!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
denlv, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for your very positive review of the Hampton Inn Boulder Louisville! It means a lot, to hear that we are providing the best experience possible. I am glad that our location worked out well for your needs and that you were able to experience some of the great sightseeing spots that the Boulder area has to offer. Hope to see you again soon! Tyler and Staff

Reviewed October 11, 2012

On check-in Christa mentioned that coffee was available 24/7. After driving 15 hours I mentioned that coffee would be my first destination after we brought our luggage in. Within 5 minutes, Christa was at our door with a cup of hot coffee. There was a small problem with the toilet continually running. Again, it was mentioned and was responded to immediately and fixed within a half hour. This was our first stay at a Hilton owned hotel. Normally we stay at the Marriott. During our entire 5 day stay, all the staff including Christa, Esther from housekeeping and the gentleman who took care of the pool were extremely accommodating. The hot breakfast changes daily and there are always cold items such as mixed fruit, pastries, cold cereal as well as hot cereal. Additionally the freshly baked cookies each day late afternoon is appreciated. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave at no extra charge & large enough desk work space for both of us to use at the same time. The room was much more spacious than most, unless you are staying in a suite.

The hotel is very close to Boulder and situated in an area of many different restaurants all within about a 5 to 7 minute drive. We will definitely stay here again. Although we did not need it, it was very gratifying to see that both the pool and hot tub had a handicapped lift into each to enable ALL guests including those with disabilities, to use both.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms near the side entrances have parking right outside the entrance. This makes transporting luggage much easier.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a kind review. We love to here from our satisfied guests. I am very proud to hear the staff took such great care of you. We are always working on providing the best service we can. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. Tyler and Staff