La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed March 19, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I needed a room to stay in on a Friday night to Saturday morning, and I spent very little time in the hotel room (thankfully)! When I checked in, the staff was very helpful and friendly. When I walked in the room, my first impression was good, but as I looked closer I found some issues.

First, there were weird dark spots in the toilet, and I couldn't figure out if the toilet wasn't clean or if it was just stained that way, but either way it grossed me out. When I went to grab one of the towels after using the shower, I saw one of the towels stacked on top looked as if it had been used to clean something - it had a large yellow stain, was crusty, and even looked like it had a dead bug smashed into it. Thank god I looked at the towel before accidentally grabbing it! Ick!!! The weird thing about it was that it was neatly folded as if it were a "clean" towel for guests to use!

The ice bucket looked like it hadn't been cleaned, but thankfully there was a plastic bag to use. After I saw that towel, I was afraid to touch anything in that room!

The hotel wasn't very soundproof - I could hear toilets flushing in other rooms. I didn't have time to experience the breakfast, but it looked good as they were setting it up!

I also worked out in the fitness room, and it was nothing spectacular. The weight machine allowed me to do quite a few moves, but the exercise bike was broken so you couldn't up the resistance at all - it was pointless to use it.

Overall, I would NOT stay here again because of the cleanliness issue.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Right off Hwy 36. 10 minutes from Downtown Boulder. Clean and large room. Great Value . Very helpful staff. Free and up lose parking. Very nice breakfast. Business center provides printing of documents and a good working computer. Great coffee and very quiet atmosphere.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and I spent almost 2 weeks in this LaQuinta for medical testing, etc. We had stayed here once before. The staff is always happy and helpful and so accomodating. The rooms are impecable, and we love the enclosed patio/courtyard area. Great mattresses! (and i have a very acute back problem). We just don't have anything but rave reviews for this LaQuinta. The only thing we would change is to add a few more hot items to the breakfast buffet (and we have written that to mgmt). HIGHLY recommend!

A TripAdvisor Member
Collinsville, Illinois
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Found this hotel to be very good. Loved their pet policy, and their having bags and basket in the pet area. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Staff was very helpful. They
have a nice exercise room. Also have a nice snack shop adjacent to the lobby.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The room was nice and clean. Standard La Quinta interior. The bed was comfortable and the room was warm and inviting. The desk staff was a bit lethargic, in my opinion. The breakfast was standard La Quinta fare but the coffee was horrible! They should use a good coffee service like many of the other La Quinta's I have stayed at. The parking lot was very dark, I think due to a street light not working. Good stay. I would stay here again.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

A bit tired around the edges (some damaged moulding, obvious wear and tear in the bathroom, hallways and side entrance), but comfy and clean. HVAC has a feature we love - you can set the fan to run all night and provide white noise. Breakfast was OK, at best. Bed and pillows were very nice!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville? Share your experiences!