“Great place to stay with a dog”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Boulder, Colorado
“Great place to stay with a dog”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It's just about a 10 or 15 minute drive from Boulder, just about 2 blocks from highway 36. The hotel is very clean, the room nicely decorated and the staff fantastic. I am staying here while I'm waiting for workers to finish renovating a house I'm going to be renting. Since I'm here for more than just a few days, one of the staff - Lina - brought me a combo microwave/fridge so I won't have to eat out every meal. It was greatly appreciated. There's a free breakfast which is okay - waffles, toast, bagels, muffins, juice, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, coffee and fruit. The free wireless works very well everywhere in the hotel. There's a computer with a printer in the lobby which I've used a few times when I've needed to print something out. The place has a nice size swimming pool and hot tub. And, very important to me, this place is very dog friendly. Dogs are allowed anywhere in the hotel except for the breakfast room - on a leash of course. There's plenty of grass outside and lots of places nearby to walk my dog. In fact, there's a very large dog park not more than a five minute drive from the hotel. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling thru the Boulder area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel, which is about 10 minutes from downtown Boulder, on a recent business trip. Actually, my company's travel agency recommended it. It was convenient to where I was going and had a free breakfast, so I made the reservations without any particular expectations. But what I found was a very modern hotel with good accommodations, hypo-allergenic bedding, good internet, a clean bathroom and bedding, and good air-conditioning. The room was small, but it had everything I needed for a 2-night business trip, and it was quiet. The hotel is very convenient to Highway 36 and has a large Albertson supermarket, as well as several fast-food restaurants within a 5 minute drive.The breakfast was nothing to brag about - hard boiled eggs, waffles, muffins, coffee, fruit juices, etc. - but not bad, and it came free with the room. The dining area was a bit crowded, but not intolerable. The rooms only cost about $80 per night, so it seemed like a real bargain. I recommend this as a good place to stay for a short-term (1 week or less) visit to the Boulder area (vacation, business trip, just passing through, etc.).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank O-town-Bob
California, Maryland, USA
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Conveniently located to Denver, Rocky Mountain and Estes Park. Clean and friendly staff with super pool and hot tub. This Hotel is definitely recommended. Good base camp for all the nearby attractions and sites. Even had cell phone reception!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Fort Morgan, Colorado, USA
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here while in town for a wedding. The staff was very friendly and accomodating from the minute we entered the front door. Check-in was extremely quick and efficient. The facility was super clean and our room & beds were clean and very comfortable. The location is close to about anything you would need. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank M689QYpams
Philadelphia suburbs
Reviewed June 6, 2013

After checking out and returning home across the country, I realized I forgot a shirt in the closet in my room. This was a Masters Tournament shirt that could not be replaced (as you may know, Master's merchandise is not available or sold by Augusta National online, by mail or otherwise). I called the hotel, and that night the woman on staff (Amanda) informed me she had my shirt, then prepped a USPS shipment, and had it sent the very next day. I have stayed at other hotels and when on the rare occasion I have left something behind, I have been told, "I'm sorry sir, no one found a ____ (belt, tie, etc.) in your room." 5-star service to be sure! I will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank SummerDrummer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville? Share your experiences!