“noisy and dirty”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Salem,Or
“noisy and dirty”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The second floor king suite was located between two guests who had barking dogs. Walls thin, heard neighbor's every conversation. The hallways and elevator were dirty. Breakfast area kept clean. Room was tacky, holes in towels, bathroom floor not scrubbed, 2nd TV not activated. Stayed for 5 days so conditions not isolated. Just not up to usual BW standards.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGMLouisville, General Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I wish you would have let me know you were unhappy during your time with us, so we could try to make it right for you. I will work with my team to fix the problems you encountered so none of our guests have the same issues in the future. I do value your feedback, we need to know when there are problems so we can correct them.
We hope to see you again so we can make it up to you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here for a week and was greeted by pleasant staff from the moment I walked through the doors. One morning there was an issue with the TV in the fitness room and a staff member came within a few minutes of me calling to correct the proble (this was at 5am!!!). Clean room, clean fitness room (with weights!). It was great having a microwave and mini-fridge in the room. Just ate the fruit for breakfast (I'm vegan) but there were a lot of people there every morning for the FULL complimentary breakfast so it must have been good. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. I can't tell you how much it means to me and my staff to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.We hope to see you soon!
Manzanola, CO
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stay here every year when I attend a meeting that I have up in the Boulder area. The staff was very helpful and very pleasant to deal with when checking in and checking out. My room was clean. I like that the motel has a microwave and refrigerator. This way I can take my own food instead of having to do take out. I used the fitness center, which was kept neat and had a good choice of exercise equipment. I recommend this to anyone who has to stay in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BWGMLouisville, General Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate that you continue to visit us on your trips to our area. I can't tell you how many of our guests let us know how much they enjoy the microwave and refrigerators we offer in all of our rooms. I hop you got a chance to enjoy our newly upgraded internet with the fastest speeds in town.

Thank you so much for your loyalty!
Lafayette, Colorado
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Recent overnight stay. Room was great for the price. ~ 20-30 dollars less than other hotels in area for similar room. Phil at the front desk was very helpful. Needed some batteries and he rounded some up.
Great place will recommend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind words. Hearing how much you enjoyed your stay is music to our ears. I will make sure to let Phil know how much you enjoyed your stay and the excellent service he provided. Thanks for staying with us, we hope to see you again very soon.
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Check in was easy and they upgraded us to a spa tub room for no additional money. The staff was very nice and funny. This is one of the best places we have stayed. Did not have breakfast so not sure about that but it looked good. I would highly recommend this one

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Steamboat Springs, CO
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I needed a hotel to stay overnight in the Denver/Boulder, CO area that also allowed dogs. We found a great place to stay at the Louisville location of a Best Western Plus. It is very clean. We were put on a bottom floor, easy access to outside for dog. The room set up was very comfortable along with the bed. It had a microwave and refrigerator in the room also. The included breakfast was very good with waffle maker, eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereals, etc. available. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Broomfield
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Though we've stayed at this hotel before, this experience was pretty bad. The in room movies didn't work, though the front desk tried to be helpful, they couldn't fix it. The room was a smoking room, which was what I requested, but when we went in, it was like someone just smoked a pack of cigarettes in the room. Cleanliness was okay, but not great, then to top it off, our toilet got clogged.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank KATHERINE J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!