“Great People”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great People”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I were on spring break to Colorado and we saw a great deal for this hotel on priceline. We absolutely loved it. The staff was great and our room had a great view of the mountains, we couldn't be happier, especially for the price we got it at. Hot breakfast was a plus.

Room Tip: Look online and compare for the best deals.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed in Best Western for two days along with my family. Ms.Ann, Ms.Tina and team are very helpful with a smile on their face all the time.
We liked the courteousness of front desk people as we could feel homely through out our stay.

Rooms are pretty clean. Room service was excellent. We enjoyed breakfast. Worth every dollar I spent.

We definitely plan to stay in this place next time if we go to Louisville.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel and what a great suprise. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff always seemed to have a smile on their faces and very willing to help and provide me with the information i requested. Thank you so much for making my travels all the better.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your travels and we hope you'll have the opportunity to come and stay with us again.
Best Wishes.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

We had a great stay at your hotel. As with most things, it was your people who made the difference. Ann Talamantes was most helpful, with the reservations and our stay. And John was also most cordial and available for our every need. Thank you to them both.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again sometime soon.
Best Wishes.
Coffeyville, Kansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

We were in from another state and when we were trying decide whether to stay another night or to check out....11am came and a pounding noise at the door from the rude security guard was stating time to leave. I feel that when my children went to eat breakfast they were treated like they did not belong there. Never will I stay at a Best Wetsern nor would I recommend it. Management was very rude as well. I had heard prior to staying here that they had some racial issues but thought I would try myself. Should have listened.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
Dear Best Western Guest,
Here at the Best Western we strive to maintain a relaxing, quite and professional atmosphere for all of our guests. We hope you understand that our top priority is to ensure a calm and pleasant experience for everyone who chooses to stay with us. Excessive noise and rowdiness will not be tolerated.
Moreno Valley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

I recently stayed 2 nights at the Louisville Inn and Suites while visiting family in Louisville. The hotel was a good value. All the hotels in Louisville are clustered together in a good location. I had an interior room that was quiet and clean. The staff was helpful, breakfast was decent. I needed to check in very early (11 a.m.!) and they accommodated me. I would stay again or recommend to others.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Thank you for your response. I'm pleased to hear your comments and will share with the staff. We hope you come back soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

We stayed here for five days as we were in town to help our son move. The first two days we were not happy with the housekeeping in our room. Spoke with the person at the front desk and he assured us things would be taken care of. They weren't. Finally on the fourth day we spoke to the person at the front desk and she said she would take care of it. And she did! She not only adjusted our bill but gave us a little goodie bag and a nice letter and made sure our room was cleaned as it should have been.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Penny V
TripMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Thank you for your response. I'm glad we were able to correct the problems you experienced. We have taken a very proactive approach to any customer issues and these reviews are now utilized in training and help us to make decisions regarding future efforts.
I hope you will stay with us again when you visit your son. I feel confident in telling you that on your next stay you should have no problems. I recall your situation and have made the necessary adjustments. Thank you again and I hope to see you in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!