“improvement is needed”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I feel Chili's is losing the charm of nice fresh food... the food feels not fresh, and sometimes the taste is not balance

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Chilli's is Chilli's. Predictable and solidly good just about everywhere and this location is no exception. Well done soup and sandwich options in addition to the usual fair you find here.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food is quite "chain" oriented....the service was excellent. I went out of respect for my friend, who LOVES Chile's

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've been to several Chili's restaurants and this one was in the middle. The service was good but the food was decent - it tasted like they already had it cooked and just warmed it up. If we were in the area again, we'd probably check out another restaurant.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I travel on business so I eat alone. I ate early, so there were dozens of open tables, but, of course they seat me right outside the bathroom with a full view of a dirty kitchen area. When I asked to be moved they accommodated, but quickly sat the very next Single woman in the same booth. By the way, the Single men I noticed were well attended to and seated in far near the bar. I'm not a raving feminist, but frankly I'm getting tired of this treatment of women who are eating alone. I usually tip very well, but I'm taking a new attitude... If you seat me next to the bathroom when you have plenty of tables, my tip will resemble something found in the bathroom.