“Very competent staff”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 107 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife and I have serious dietary restrictions and the staff made sure we got our food the way we needed it.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

shrimp was great, steak was tough!
crowded, but to be expected, sangria not the best strange flavor,
vodka drink was fine,

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Who would have thought you couldn't get Coors on tap this close to Golden Colorado. What they did have on tap was served with no head at all, none. I sent it back The house special steak was tough. It was not a good dining experience.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Arrived in Louisville from the airport around 8:30 and was very happy to see an Outback across the parking lot fom the hotel.

It's been a couple of years since I've been to an Outback and this visit reminded me I should stop in more often.

Friendly waitstaff, prompt service.

Steak and Shrimp combo was fantastic! There is a little "kick" to the spices on both.

Will definitely stop back if I get back to town.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Always a good experience! Fast service, nice wait staff. Great steak!! Nuff' said?