“via Toscana”
Review of Via Toscana

Via Toscana
Reserve with OpenTable
Via Toscana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Louisville
Louisville, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“via Toscana”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Folks say go downtown Louisville for fine Italian food. To that I say no. Go to the west end of town to Via Toscana. They have the best Italian around.

• Visited May 2013

Louisville, CO
“Busy on a Saturday night, slow service.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

As a 22 year resident of Louisville, I have dined at Via Toscana many times.

The last visit was over 3 years ago as the menu became mundane and never changed. It was with great surprise to find some new items to choose from.

The wait staff was certainly hustling on this night. A few tables of 8 or more were seated and got the most attention. We had to call for our waiter on several occasions to get the water glasses filled, bread replenished and finally, the check.

It is enjoyable to relax and eat a fine meal, but, from seating to payment it took our party of 5 nearly 2 hours to dine out. Extremely long waits between courses.

Most of our party enjoyed the meal when it arrived, but, I believe the kitchen delay was unacceptable. My eggplant parmigiana was marginal. They used over cooked penne pasta and it lacked flavor. My spouse and I both prodded at the overcooked eggplant to verify what it truly was. Too bad. The sea food dishes were enjoyed by several of our party.

After dropping a hundred plus dollars, our group expected more. This place has a wonderful atmosphere but could benefit by adding additional wait staff (and perhaps chefs) on the weekends.

• Visited October 2013
Kansas City, MO
“A bit of Italy in Louisville”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Seated at a nice table in a quiet corner, we enjoyed fabulous service by Alissa. My wife ordered a bourbon cocktail while I ordered a bottle of Renwood Old Vines Zinfandel. Appetizers worth noting were the the Bruschetta and the Calamari. The soup was spicy sausage and lentil. Caesar salad was rich with garlic, Parmasean and anchovy favors! My wife ordered the Eggplant Parmasean and I ordered the Salmon. All were noteworthy. We ordered the chocolate mousse desert - very rich with a teriffic crust. This was a fabulous find ( I'd seen recommendations on TripAdvisor) and made my reservation with Open Table.

Visited August 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stopped here on a whim (instead of going to Denver to eat...) and it was such a great choice. We were there early (6 pm or so) and so we were seated quickly and ordered delicious wine and bread. The lasagna was superb, the atmosphere was lovely and we were soon on our way to Denver. This place was really a delight!

• Visited August 2013
Broomfield, Colorado, United States
“Very Good!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Had a family dinner there just last night and was very, very pleased with everything. We all had different meals and shared around. From the fish to the pasta to the grilled meats, everything was prepared wonderfully and very tasty. Save room for the cannoli because they are outstanding. Great service, wine/beer list as well.

• Visited August 2013