“Not bad”
Review of Via Toscana

Via Toscana
Reserve with OpenTable
Via Toscana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cherry
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was a business dinner for a large group. The restaurant is located in a strip mall and the location is not very pretty. The private room was useful and ok.

Our server was about average. She would disappear for a while and I had to seek her out to settle our check later.

The food was ok. Nothing special, but I think that being from Boston, I get spoiled by great Italian food. One thing that was great was the wine selection. They have hundreds and some very good ones too.

I think you could try this place for yourself and see what you think.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is one of our favorite eat spots for family celebrations. The atmosphere is relaxing, the food is always good. You would not expect this type of atmosphere, as when you drive up it is in small strip mall. The wait staff is very helpful. We are always looking for good places to eat that have a gluten free menu, and theirs is one of the best I have found. Prices for their selections both in beverage, food and deserts are reasonable. This will remain on our list for a long time. I would not recommend for smaller children, only because it is a time to relax and not hurry thru your meal. We have been a couple of times where folks have brought smaller children, who then get cranky and fussy.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

At Christmas time we took the family here for dinner. We had a one year old grandson, who is into everything! The waitress couldn't have been more kind, as she said she had brothers too, and understood. Believe me, that waitress is worth her weight in gold!
Our meals were wonderful. We all got different items on the menu and passed them around, and everyone was great. I ordered the calamari entree and my granddaughter decided to try it with me. She had never had it, and she ate it all. The lasagne pleased my husband and the spaghetti with meatballs was a big hit, too. The table ordered a local beer and wine and enjoyed the picks.
All in all, I would say, this is a restaurant definitely going to again, when we are in the Boulder area.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Their happy hour includes great drinks and food. It was a deal and the food delicious.

Ate there another time for dinner and had terrible service. I recommend sitting at or near the bar and going early.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The atmosphere is lovely, the waitress was wonderful; but the food was disappointing. The appetizer seemed carelessly thrown together. The pasta was mediocre and the bolognese was the worst I've ever had - it should have been called pot roast tomato cream sauce. Not the toothy homemade pasta or rich bolognese sauce, with some depth, I was hoping for. I won't be back.

1  Thank Mar8598