“Great happy hour”
Review of Via Toscana

Via Toscana
Reserve with OpenTable
Via Toscana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cherry
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Happy hour lasts 4 to 6 and has great drink prices and outstanding tapas. Be sure to try the pizza and the meatballs..you can also sit down for dinner good selection of Italian food here..they have killer marinara although everyone has different marinara taste! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My family & I hadn't been to Via Toscana in a few years and decided to give it a try again. Let me say- wow, we are so glad we gave it another try! Everything was top-knotch and blew us away! The service was friendly and efficient and the food was phenomenal! I ordered a chicken pesto calzone and for $8 it was well worth it! It was very tasty and large in size. Everyone else I ate with thoroughly enjoyed their meals as well. I've had several cannolis throughout the years in Italy and in the US and the cannoli was to-die-for; it rivals one of my favorite cannolis I've ever had!

Via Toscana is tucked away in the corner of an outdated plaza in Louisville- but don't let that turn you away. If you're looking for a great Italian meal in Louisville for dinner - be sure to go here!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We had the pre wedding dinner here and it was so yummy. My Brother in law set it up from another State and we weren't sure how it would be having never eaten at there. The guests had 5 choices of entrees and a fabulous 4 course meal. Everyone enjoyed the food and we had a great time.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Bad service, rude waitstaff, mediocre food, booths made of plywood... we tried this restaurant twice and will never return. You've been warned!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Haven't lived in Louisville for 12 years but like to stop by whenever in Boulder area. This place does not ever disappoint. Stop in, make some time and have a great experience dining. Tons of wine on their wine list, lots of great ambience with looks like recent upgrade on interior decorations. It's lovely.