“Not great for the $$$”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

It is very expense for the quality of Chinese Food. It's average Colorado Chinese at a premium price. Better alternatives in the Broomfield area.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had a delicious Christmas dinner at Spice China. Having to leave behind my life of eating everything that isn't nailed down and eliminating gluten and dairy, I was a little apprehensive about trying a new restaurant. They were very accommodating about providing a meal that met my needs, was delicious, and to which I had no adverse reaction. This is a great place to catch a meal after a movie at the nearby theater.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The setting is very nice, the wait staff are very friendly, the draught beers are great, but (and this is a big but) it was not quite China Chinese food, nor was it very American Chinese food. I was really looking forward to having the Peking duck, but I was not impressed in the least. The other dishes had origins in Sichuan cuisine, but they didn't really keep to the original recipes. (I suppose I shouldn't have had such high expectations.) I have no plans of returning.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Was really looking forward to trying it and I was terribly disappointed. Poor job rolling the sushi and it tasted old. My curry dish was by far the worst curry I have ever had, in fact I've never had a bad curry dish. I would not recommend it to any one and I will never try this restaurant again.

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I've been spice China a few times in the past few months and been very pleased. All the staff of an super polite and very knowledgeable of their vast menu. One of the sushi rolls I had there is probably one of the best I've ever had. It isn't your traditional Chinese food as the name may indicate but they have a lot of Szechuan Chinese food also and a wonderful sushi bar. The only reason I would say that the atmosphere is a so great is that the restaurant can be quite noisy especially if there's an event going on. All in all I've been very pleased and gotten exactly what I expect for the dollar value.

1  Thank Snoobles