“Never Again”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Was really looking forward to trying it and I was terribly disappointed. Poor job rolling the sushi and it tasted old. My curry dish was by far the worst curry I have ever had, in fact I've never had a bad curry dish. I would not recommend it to any one and I will never try this restaurant again.

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I've been spice China a few times in the past few months and been very pleased. All the staff of an super polite and very knowledgeable of their vast menu. One of the sushi rolls I had there is probably one of the best I've ever had. It isn't your traditional Chinese food as the name may indicate but they have a lot of Szechuan Chinese food also and a wonderful sushi bar. The only reason I would say that the atmosphere is a so great is that the restaurant can be quite noisy especially if there's an event going on. All in all I've been very pleased and gotten exactly what I expect for the dollar value.

1  Thank Snoobles
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We keep returning to this restaurant, and we enjoy it very much. We would recommend it based on the types of dishes we usually order - one or two sushi rolls, schezuan dishes, noodle and fried rice dishes, and orange chicken. Dishes are reasonably priced.

The atmosphere is nice - large and open with nice decorations and big tables. More of a large chain restaurant than a strip-mall Chinese joint. There are a variety of menu options (good for a larger group).

We plan on continuing to go here - we like it and it is conveniently located.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The menu goes on forever and the food is really well done. Good choices for the family that can't agree on sushi or chinese.

1  Thank NA69Traveler
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Was told the food here was OK and went with friends from out of town. The food by our standards was awful and our friend even said so to us. It was terrible and everyone at the table was surprised someone would recommend it. It was bland and expensive.

1  Thank Irene W