“Saturday morning live music”
Review of Old Louisville Inn - CLOSED

Old Louisville Inn
Cuisines: American, Irish, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Boulder, Colorado
“Saturday morning live music”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I host an acoustic music jam on Saturday mornings and all of the coffee shops we've played at for the last two years have gone under. The Inn asked us to try them and I think we've found a home that is likely to stick around. The 108 yr.old Inn is a friendly and welcoming place and, just down the street from the Farmer's Market, seems perfect for our music. Because I was busy playing I only had part of another friend's club sandwich and a coffee....both very good. friends of ours who sat and listened said their hamburger and another lunch dish were excellent. I might add that our waitress, Olivia, and the Mgr. Gareth, were extremely friendly and helpful. We definitely feel at home and look forward to many more Saturday jams from 11-2.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Boulderpeople

Colorado
“Really interesting place to visit - good food and beer”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stopped by here on Sunday around noon to have lunch and a beer. The building and interior are very unique, pretty and interesting. The table placemats give a rundown of the history which is fun to read. They had a good selection of beers on tap including two seasonals and the OLI Brothel Brown (very good brown) and the Tivoli 150 year old beer that has its roots in the history of the building. We each had a burger -- they were extremely well cooked and flavorful. I had the one with bacon and blue cheese. The bacon was thick and generous and the blue cheese was plentiful. Exactly the way I would have done it. One of the best burgers I have had in the area. Large fries - not quite steak fries, but thick cut fries. Nice portions - substantial but not crazy. The burgers were about $12 and the beers (irish pints) were $7 so not the cheapest place around, but would consider the quality and atmosphere worth it for a treat - happy hour is $2 off so..... Good, friendly and prompt service. Free parking along the street but could get full pretty easily. Looks like a fun place for St Pattys Day!

• Visited May 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Can’t lose on lunch or a simple dinner”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

A quaint eatery in old town. Nice varied menu. Locally sourced when possible. Featuring old pub favorites and unique offerings including Mexican and vegetarian choices. Hearty soups and fresh salads round the menu. A great old bar is the setting for the libations which include all the standards as well as many locally brewed craft beers. Something on the menu for everyone and quick service make this place a can’t lose for lunch or a light dinner.

• Visited April 2013
Louisville, Colorado
“Good Happy Hour, Decent Comfort Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stopped by several times for Happy Hour or lunch. It is a nice atmosphere and the service is always attentive and friendly. I've found the traditional dishes and sandwiches are much better than the fish / main entrees. It is a great historical spot and a prefered bar to grab a beer while in downtown Louisville.

• Visited December 2012
Chicago, Il
“Interesting pleasant decor”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very interesting history to the place. The large bar is beautiful with a interesting story. the place sure is charming. I didn't know what to expect in the way of quality food, but the fish and chips were over the top. The fish lightly breaded and not oily. Even though the place was full the services as very attentive. I would recommend Old Louisville Inn and if I'm in the area again I would certainly return

• Visited February 2013