“Excellent fondue eats”

Cuisines: European, Swiss
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Another location for this fun and entertaining meal. Expensive, but certainly worth splurging on for that special occasion.

1  Thank VRodKaraf
There are newer reviews for Melting Pot

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great food...nice waiter......great ambiance!! Even the manager came out to see how everything was!! Loved it!!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

If you have the time, they do a very nice job with a 3 course fondue meal, cheese, entree, dessert.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I have eaten at this Melting Pot several times over the years and have always had great food and service. This last trip I want to boldly point out that it was probably my preferences that made this meal my last. Our server did a good job and the appetizers were good, desert was great, but our entree consisted of a batch of various "american" portions that were just caked in some kind of a chili? powder that just ruined every bite that I took. I was put off to where I chose to let the rest of the table finish what was part of my/our serving. Everyone else at the table seemed ok with the dinner, but I just have to put in my 2 cents that for the money involved in what has always been a treat for us, this time was just too much for me.

1  Thank highmarked
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We went for a "girl's night out" and I was excited as I have heard of The Melting Pot but, never had been. First off, the service was HORRIBLE! The place was in no way full but every request took 25-30 minutes to accomplish. Our waiter, if you can call him that, never cleaned the table until it was requested 3 times. With all the clutter it made it even more difficult to reach the pots. It was $9.75 for a mixed drink, huh???? For me, fondue was not quite what I thought it would be but, the addition of overpriced drinks, the slowest service I have EVER experienced in a restaurant I would NEVER go again. There are many more places to eat, less in cost, and better service. Save your time and money.