“once again, a really great meal”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 100 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Boulder, Colorado
“once again, a really great meal”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We hadn't been to Carrabba's in quite some time, so it was a lovely surprise that our favorite dishes were completely wonderful. The sausage and pepper appetizer was delicately seasoned, with fennel in the sausage. The sausage and lentil soup was a real surprise, and sooo delicious. Then the pork chops arrived, with that fabulous marsala sauce. A perfect meal, with leftovers galore.

• Visited February 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Nice but Nothing Special”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I decided to stop by Carrabba's for an early dinner since it's close to where we both work. She had the grilled shrimp and I had the veal piccata. My veal was decent but not that tender and lacked flavor. The shrimp was better but nothing special. My beer was served in a nice glass but not much of it. My wife did like the house red wine. Service was spotty considering there weren't that many customers there at 4:30. Maybe I expected more after reading the reviews but at least it had a nice ambiance to it.

• Visited November 2012
Peabody, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Tonight my husband and I wanted to go to a nearby restaurant to our hotel.
When I called to see what the wait would be, the lovely girl who answered was warm and very professional.
Next there was our waitress (Colleen C)! What a doll! She was so friendly with a wonderful personality.
She was able to fill all our requests in a quick and efficient manner.
Hat's off to the whole crew! By the way the food was delicious!!!
Meme4934

• Visited October 2012
Virginia Beach
“Kids loved it.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My kids are picky eaters. They loved their pasta so much that we had to order seconds! My son even liked the calamari appetizer we got. Service was great, food was excellent and restaurant clean.

Visited September 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great dinner!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Carraba's has a special dinner with a flatbread or dessert, soup or salad, and an entrée for $15, a bargain! I had the chicken piccata with spinach and it was delicious. Great service; the waitress was happy to give suggestions, not pushy at all, and gave prompt service. If all their restaurants are like that, I will be a costumer.

• Visited August 2012