“Good atmosphere and great service”

La Revolucion Taqueria y Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Dallas, Oregon
“Good atmosphere and great service”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great selection of eats and the house margarita is really good. The prices are very reasonable. We really enjoyed the large patio seating area, great for people watching. Their selection of soft tacos was large and priced so that you could sample seversl without breaking the bank

• Visited October 2013

Boulder, Colorado
“Okay Mexican Fare”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

If big portions are your thing, you'll like this place. I had a tough time finding anything I wanted on the menu, but I settled for a chicken burrito. It was certainly big, but I can't say it was tasty. Heavy is the word that comes to mind. The patio is fun for people watching, but I don't know what it would be like in the winter when you're stuck inside. There are better places to eat in Louisville.

• Visited August 2013
Lebanon, Maine
“Great spot to suck down margaritas, chips, and salsas”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our salsa assortment was excellent, with everyone at our table having a different favorite. Mine was the tomatillo with avocado. Mole was good, ceviche was good, Carnitas tacos were good. A friend was less impressed with a stuffed poblano, which I thought was decent. Rice and beans were both bland, but certainly not the worst I’ve had. Tres Leches cake was OK. Margaritas, especially the “Q”, were excellent. Outdoor seating was great, service was very good, though we all ended up giggling a bit at our waiter’s perpetual use of “dude”, “big guy”, “sport”, “chief”, “team”, and the like.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank JPankratz
Denver, Colorado, USA
“Superb little cantina”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had lunch here on a Saturday - you should sit on the patio (nice breezes and good people watching). Our very attentive and articulate waitress, Luci, was all over it from the get-go. My wife ordered the house Marg...she tried to steer her away from it, recommending the jalepeno marg with a little zip. I took her rec on that one..boy oh boy..good stuff. We got the tacos; one shrimp and one pork and they are excellent - these are some of the best tacos I've ever had; smaller-sized but they pack tons of flavor. The pork here is some of the best I've ever had - I'm from KC originally and we know our pork and all good things meat. House-made chips and guac are great. We also split a salad that had one of the best dressings either of us have ever had. Amazing.

Service in Colorado can be, well, lacking, but our young, bright server was at our table often, making sure we were liking our food and having a good time. Her suggestions were spot on, too. Kudos to this sweet little place, beaming with wonderful flavors and great service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank bisonburger
Superior, Wisconsin
“Pork carnitas tacos are great!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Margaritas are great. They have a spicy one with jalapeños in it. The green chile and pork carnitas tacos are my go to. If I'm not worried about calories, the pork carnitas burritos smothered with green chile is yummy! Also, their wings are amazing. Different with a twist of Mexican spices. Great hang out for happy hour or lunch. Lucy is the best. On Saturdays, they have music at night.

• Visited June 2013