“Mediocre bar/pub fare”
Review of The Louisville Rex - CLOSED

The Louisville Rex
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great drink specials here. Service is ok. The nice thing about this restaurant is the rooftop dining. No other spot in Louisville shares this and it really is worth the visit.

1  Thank Carla P

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Friday night on the rooftop deck....very crowded and service was slow...food was ok. The drink menu with the selections crossed out in black marker left me a little flat. Tacky!!!! We've eaten at many places in Louisville and the Empire across the street is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. We love Old Town Louisville but doubt we'll be regulars at Rex.

1  Thank RJFfromCO
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The lobster mac and cheese is the best in the land, the owner keeps tweaking and getting better since they opened. My wife and I eat there about once every couple of months. When I saw they only had one review I jumped in to write my comments

1  Thank Art R
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Having never explored downtown Louisville much, we chose to eat here on a whim. We were seated on the rooftop patio, which was very nice. The drink prices were good, and we each had a few beers/glasses of wine. The food was good, but nothing special/memorable. I do recall them having a variety of options - sandwiches, burgers, salads, some entrees. We did order the deep-fried oreos for dessert, and they were surprisingly good.

So, go for the rooftop patio, the drinks, and maybe split some deep-fried oreos. It's enjoyable late on a summer evening.

1  Thank kingshimmers