“Fantastic different fare and lovely owners”

Parma trattoria and mozzarella Bar
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Used a Groupon to try this and the Burata cheese with Green Tomato Marmalade was in a class un matched anyplace...they make the marmalade onsite they said...wow, it was good. My husband loved the shrimp pasta and I loved the crispy edges on the pizza and the super marinara on it as well...and the crusty bread w/cool oil/pesto that is gratis was superb too.
ALL GOOD. We'll go back.
You wait in line to order at the bar, a waitress brings it, and I think that saves money because we ate like pigs for a little over $30.
Next time maybe one of many interesting sandwiches both cold and hot, the soup, a salad or another pasta dish...many innovative dishes to try.

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

The food is sooooo good. Did I say the food was good? Cute little place tucked behind the main street. Everything was so fresh and made to order, no prepackaged crap here. The only draw back is the tables were a bit small for all of us, but don't care will eat this food on my lap if I had too!!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have eaten here for lunch with a group, for dinner with another couple and for Happy Hour with family. Everytime the service has been excellent, the food presentation very nice and tasting even better than it looked. The value for lunches and especially happy hour is on a par or better than many local restaurants. Our favorite is the pizza. I especially appreciated the effort made by the staff to ask us about our experience and to make an effort to make it a pleasant one.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love this place
Small with a real family feel
Plus, the owners there every day.
Best part is the food of course, mozzarella bar is great, happy hour even better with $3.00,$4.00 and 5.00 options!
my favorite entree is the polenta, but equally good is the tortellini (both homemade)

I am looking at a previous negative review, must be someone with a grudge.
We go weekly and we have NEVER seen what is described1

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Good service and great food, will defiantly go back