“Very good food - reasonably priced”
Review of Bao Asian Fusion

Bao Asian Fusion
Ranked #21 of 99 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boulder, Colorado
“Very good food - reasonably priced”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I went at about 4PM and was surprised at how many people were there. The hostess was very funny and very apologetic when I had to wait a few minutes to place my order. I had spring rolls which were absolutely delicious and I ordered the crispy duck. It was not what I expected; it came as long pieces of duck on the bone and I had to use a knife to cut them which is not Asian style. However, dipped in plum sauce, they were very tasty and the portion was much too large for one. It would have been good as a shared entree. If I hadn't been staying in a nearby hotel, I would definitely have taken half of the duck home for another meal It came with a large serving of white rice. The price for this meal was very reasonable and I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited June 2013

Curitiba, PR
“Great Value”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I tried this Asian Fusion restaurant and really enjoyed the food and the friendly quick service. We had some vegetarian sushi to start and for entries, we had the Pad Thai with Tofu and the Peanut Curry. The portions were very large and the food was great and very reasonably priced. We boxed up half the meal for dinner the next day. Great place!

• Visited May 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Very nice mix of menu selections....true fusion”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had sushi as an appetizer, hot and sour vegetarian soup, and Mongolian beef. Everything was excellent. Service was very good. Everyone working there was very friendly and worked as a team. You will not be disappointed. Very reasonable prices.

• Visited February 2013
Europe
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great sushi and fast and friendly service at a reasonable price! The best of the restaurants in the area.

Visited February 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Extensive menu - fresh food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I usually eat at Bao's when I'm in Louisville on business. The atmosphere is pleasant and its conveniently located from where I stay. They have a broad menu so if I'm with a group, there's something for everyone. The soups and the sashimi have been my favorites. I've also had some good sushi roles. The servings size on the entrees are flavorful. Only negative I've had is when dining alone - the servers assume a single person is in a rush.

• Visited December 2012