“Great Experience”

Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Upon checkin I was asked what floor I wanted to stay on...I have rarely been asked this and appreciated being asked for once. The hotel itself is very clean and modern. Breakfast is also very good with many choices to choose from. The one complaint I had was the pool which was cold...so I went into the hot tub instead. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil K
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Boulder Louisville

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Went to Colorado fora family wedding and stayed at this Residence Inn. Very nice suite of rooms. Small efficient kitchen, nice living area, and separate bedroom and bath.Great value for the price. Friendly and helpful staff, nice outdoor area with a grill and firepit, several restaurants within walking distance, and a plentiful breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Loved the room on the first floor which gave us easy access to the outdoor area and the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've stayed here several times over a few years. The rooms/suites are well planned and outfitted, clean, and quiet. The staff is friendly, professional, and accommodating. This trip, my grandson stayed over a few nights and we used the indoor pool and hot tub which were clean and which we had to ourselves. The breakfasts are a plus. There are a firepit with chairs and an outdoor grill for when they are appropriate. This hotel is convenient to the highway, to stores and many restaurants.

Room Tip: I was near an outside door and the elevator and never was bothered by either.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Kirsten M, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the Residence Inn Boulder/Louisville. We are very excited to have just completed a beautiful renovation to our guest rooms and public areas. I am so glad you were able to utilize our new outdoor space with the fire pit and grill. We hope that you will continue to stay with us if you are ever in the Boulder area!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Back in town for the GIE Expo and tried staying downtown this time, most places were booked but we were able to get into the Redidence and were happy we did. From the momnet we checked in to the time we left the staff was very friendly and nice. The rooms, or should I say mini suites were very nice and have everthing you need for a quick stay or an extended visit. The area around the hotel isn't the best but nothing to really worry about. Lots of nice places to eat are only a quick walk away and of course 4th Street Live is close as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2013

During my stay there were ups and downs, so perhaps due to the displaced people of the community it may have changed the way the hotel has to do business. Normally hotels in the area are not as busy or full and I feel more comfortable with the stay. Many people at breakfast and coffee ran out, many people in the parking lot and I had to park down and around the building from the nearest entrance later at night and more doors opening and closing at all hours of the day. Very nice gals (a tall blonde and shorter, Hispanic lady) serving breakfast and cleaning, their smiles and friendliness were a huge plus. Also appreciate a full kitchen and space to spread out and work. Parma Trattoria down the street was perfect and I loved running close by due to the weather and location. I would be back to try this place again, I am in the area at least once every 3-4 months.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten M, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us! With the flooding that Colorado endured during September, we hosted many families who were forced to relocate from their homes. I appreciate your patience through this busy time and it would be a pleasure to host you again when you are in the area. We will be completing a full renovation in January, which I am sure you will enjoy!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Located a few minutes from Boulder, I found this hotel to have the perfect location while visiting the Boulder area. Located a block from a great walking trail, a wonderful golf course and near a bunch of great restaurants and shops.
The employees went above and beyond the call of duty all with great smiles and happy to please.
At one point we had a tornado watch and we found our selfs in the middle of the hallway, sirens going and in the middle of it, our reception manager making sure that all was ok.
Dog friendly and super clean.

Room Tip: Better price then staying in Boulder. Just a few minutes away.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2013sylvia
Kirsten M, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

I greatly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us! Our hotel is located in a wonderful and safe area, which I am glad you were able to enjoy our walking trails near us. I am delighted that our service was able to provide you with everything needed during the unfortunate evening of a tornado watch. We hope to see you again soon if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed here for five days and really enjoyed it. The staff was very helpful and responsive when we had to add another day. The room was very quiet at night and the location is ideal for Boulder or north Denver activities. I used the pool and hot tub several times and it was always clean and with towels. The area has many good eateries and stores which made the stay even better. The hotel is the older style Residence Inn, but the rates are more affordable than the newer upscale ones. My compliments to the entire staff, breakfast crew, and the room attendants. We will stay here again next time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us! I am glad you found our location accommodating to explore the Boulder/Louisville area. We will be completing a beautiful renovation ending in January, which I hope you will return to enjoy our fresh new look!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder

Been to Residence Inn Boulder Louisville? Share your experiences!