“Courtyard Louisville, CO”

Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is a very well run Courtyard, but doesn't deviate a lot from the formula. The rooms are sound.
They really set themselves apart for me in their ability to help with local resources and area. This includes knowing restaurants in Louisville as well as Boulder.

The Marriott Courtyard gyms are consistently pathetic, and this location is no exception. When I asked, they quickly directed me to the Louisville Recreation Center, which is astoundingly good and very reasonable ($6 drop in). The Center has a 25 yard pool, indoor track, full set of machines and a huge range of free weights. It also has all of the equipment for a more contemporary functional workout including ropes, balls, boards and kettlebells.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David B
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear that our knowledgeable staff was able to guide you around the local area as we have a great location! Our local recreation center is a great facility for a full workout and is only minutes from our hotel, which is very convenient for our guests. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Louisville, CO!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for two nights on business. Reserved the room online in advance. Check-in quick and easy. Courteous staff. Room size was ok -- not spacious but not too small. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Internet connection easy and strong signal. I liked the fitness room -- 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, some free weights. No free breakfast but they have the Bistro, which has a limited but decent menu of quality items prepared right there, for breakfast, lunch, light dinner. I ordered things and took them to my room. More convenient than going out. I recommend it for business travelers.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback! Many of our guests enjoy our Bistro, which we like to think of it as a Panera Bread meets Starbucks, so we are pleased to hear you enjoyed it as well. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Louisville, CO!

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Loved the bistro, which is the cafe inside the hotel. The Rooms were very clean and modernly decorated. The bed was huge! and the linens fluffy and comfortable and well cleaned. The temperature in the room was very adjustable. The rooms were quiet. I would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Anna C
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our Bistro Restaurant, we like to think of it as a Panera Bread meets Starbucks! We recently had all of our beds replaced with a new Sealy edition, we hope it helps many of our guests get a good nights rest! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Louisville, CO.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Staff on all levels were great on this three night stay. Excellent location, very clean, great food & accommodations were great. Loved the bistro & computer area. Only complaint was wi-fi, which didn't work most the time in room. Other than that - you can't go wrong staying here!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah Z
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! It is great to hear that our staff continues to deliver the excellence they strive for. I will share your comments with them as they will be ecstatic to hear they have "wowed" our guests! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Louisville, CO!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed here the Fourth of July and the nice lady at the front desk made sure we had a room with a view of the fireworks at the Coal Creek Golf Course. Our room, while nothing special, was clean and comfortable. We walked over to one of the many nearby restaurants and had a good meal, then watched the fireworks from our room's window. We had a good view of Louisville's fireworks as well as those of several nearby towns.

After a good night's sleep we had breakfast at the property's restaurant. Excellent coffee. The food took a while to arrive due to a minor kitchen foul up, but when it finally arrived, it really hit the spot.

All in all, I've paid much more for less, the service staff was delightful, and I'd recommend this property to friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! I am so pleased to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations! They take pride in their service and are delighted when our guests recgonize them for this achievement. I will be sure to share your kind words with them in our upcoming meeting.

We look forward to serving your travel needs again in the future!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The staff was outstanding. I was offered a good choice of locations and I choose a quiet room near the back of the hotel. The room itself was ordinary Courtyard and nothing spectacular. The wireless internet, while complimentary, was irritatingly slow and it kept knocking me off the server. This persisted all night, despite a call to the 800 number provided in the room. The front desk staff was apologetic, but mentioned that use was very heavy that night due to some corporate rah-rah meeting and the hotel being full. At least in the morning the internet service was back up to let me check in for my flight. The staff again--wonderful. The room and facilities--the "meh" from the prior reviewer says it all.

Room Tip: Be careful with the wireless internet when the meeting rooms are full. The corporate types love to...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that our staff provided you with the outstanding service that we strive to execute daily. Please accept our sincerest apologies that the internet was not up to speed the evening that you were trying to use it, I will make sure we look into that. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Louisville, CO!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The staff were lovely. The lobby and publice areas were pretty and comfortable
.The airconditioning unit in my room made sporadic noises that were unnerving at times.
The toilet was TOO LOW. I am only 5ft. 3in. tall and I felt as though my knees were in my neck when I sat on it
The bed was too soft, I woke up stiff and sore daily
.Courtyard by Marriott is not a hotel that I will ever stay at again.
While the public areas are quite nice, it did not make up for the uncomfortable bed, low toilet and overly loud airconditioner.

Room Tip: There is no room service here. It really is a place more suited for business travelers. Nothing cl...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear our hotel was not up to standard. We recently received all new beds and a full renovation, from our guest rooms to our lobby. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your needs on your next trip to Louisville, CO!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder

Been to Courtyard Boulder Louisville? Share your experiences!