“Great business stay”

Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed for one night. After a very early flight I was checked in at noon by a very nice man at the front desk. I enjoyed the patio in the back for a few hours- the lounge chairs were comfy and the umbrellas provided great shade while I read. I had a run on the treadmill- the fitness center was clean and had everything I needed. The bed was very comfortable. I'm still confused as to why when I was obviously trying to make the elevator with my luggage to check out, the housekeeper in the elevator just stared at me and made no effort to hold the door for me. Thanks for that! Otherwise, great stay and I would return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property and we look forward to serving your travel needs again in the future!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Traveling to Colorado often, I have been staying at this hotel for the past 5 years+ and continue to book it every time I travel there. I have watched the hotel improve and upgrade but most important to me is the friendly staff - that is the reason I go here. If you travel alone, it is very safe and secure. The hotel is good, rooms nice, amenities and it has a nice restaurant. It is convenient to shopping, gas, good places to grab dinner (walk out the front door to the Outback Steakhouse parking lot) and well lit. This is the kind of place that when it snows you go out to get in your car and it's already cleaned off by the hotel staff. Always a smile and a welcome when you walk in the door, they call you by name and want to make sure they exceed your expectations, quite refreshing and friendly. When you are away from home they make you feel like you are with family. Of course the hotel is clean and comfortable, the décor updated and a beautiful view of the mountains.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel!
I am so pleased to hear that we are your favorite hotel and have exceeded your expectations
over the last 5 years! We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Courtyard Boulder/Louisville
and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staff was great. Room was clean and not too small. A bit noisy outside below my window. I think there was some kind of construction going on. My room was right next to the elevator, but the only time I heard it was when I was taking a shower. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the Boulder area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving your travel needs on your next trip to Louisville, CO!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great stay at the Courtyard. The bistro had good food, and the room was roomy and comfortable.
Great staff as well. Highly recommended.

it seems that most Courtyards are either new or have been redecorated. I love the new lobby look and the Bistro idea. I don't really like having breakfast included and will gladly pay extra to avoid people pawing at my food.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time review our hotel! We appreciate the feedback you provided and I will be sharing it with our team. Many guests do enjoy our breakfast, dinner and full service bar options and I am glad that you did too! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Louisville, CO!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The remodel of this hotel is lovely. Rooms very comfortable and spacious, with relaxing paint colors and beautiful accent walls. Also very nice nice bed linens and towels. Pool area a good size - clean, with a decent size hot tub. Unfortunately our room was on the lower level, and the guests in the room above us just loved slamming the doors. I could hear their footsteps and voices pretty much all night. I mentioned this to the front desk and was given two free Starbucks (to help with the ride home!). There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The front desk was very helpful with dining recommendations. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again, but would ask for a room on the third floor.

Room Tip: top floor with a balcony
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank deedeerode
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, we appreciate the feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel! We are very proud of the results and hope that our guests will enjoy our new look. I am sorry that you were inconvenienced by noise from another guest, I understand that can be frustrating. You noted our staff provided you with a complimentary coffee for the disturbace, I hope it helped on your trip home. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Louisville, CO!

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We recently traveled to Boulder to attend a concert, and decided to stay in Louisville, CO for a change. Being a Marriott Rewards member, we chose this hotel. It was very easy in and out, as it's right on U.S. 36 (although noise was not a problem). Room was clean, modern and up-to-date. We had breakfast before departure, and were pleasantly surprised with the quantity, quality and value. A very good experience throughout.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank rainman48
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business for a night. Pretty easy to find, great service at check in and very recently renovated. The best part is that they have local beers in the "market". Most Marriotts usually just have your generic beers. They also have a bike rental station (one of the ones where you can pick up and drop off at different locations).

My only beef is that they updated the room but not the heating/AC unit. It was one of those old school ones where you have to walk over to the unit and flip the knobs.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank TAreviewed
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Courtyard Boulder Louisville? Share your experiences!