“Perfect!”

Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed here for the weekend before heading to Vail. I wanted to get acclimated to the altitude of Colorado before skiing in Vail. This hotel made my weekend stay easy. Located near Boulder, I was able to get some shopping in and sight seeing. The town of Louisville is really lovely as well. I found this hotel to be one of the cleanest hotels ever. The little Starbucks cafe was perfect and the staff friendly. I plan on returning to this hotel. If you are in the area, please consider staying here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Laura C - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor readers. We are glad that you found our accommodations clean and the staff friendly. We hope to see you during your next visit to Louisville. We will keep the Starbucks hot for you. Thank you for choosing Marriott!

Regards - Matt Hofmann - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

The lobby is updated and comfortable for meeting and working. Some of the rooms are being renovated. I was on the 2nd floor and heard working late into the night on the floor above me. Also the elevators were out intermittently for construction. If you are planning to stay there I would ask to be placed as far away from the contruction as possible. Rooms were clean, but dated.
Good location with resturaunts nearby. Easy access to the freeways.

Room Tip: avoid renovation areas.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank NautiGirl68
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Vanessa W,

Thank you for taking the time to highlight the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder/Louisville. I apologize that you encountered any disturbance during our rooms refresh. We have eliminated the chance any of the refresh team members working past 5pm on site. I addition we have designated one elevator daily as a guest only elevator. We are excited to have many beautifully updated rooms starting this weekend with 100% completion on January 15th. We are attempting to keep the refresh project noise minimized on a daily basis. Please come see us again the next time you are in the Boulder Louisville area.

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed here for a travel and trade show in Boulder and was totally pleased with the hotel, its location and most especially the staff. We had stayed the two previous nights in a "full service Marriott" and I felt the service here was head and shoulders above the property where we paid a much higher price.

The hotel was well located for shopping and a quick trip into Boulder for our show. There were plenty of places to eat close by (including an Outback Steakhouse right across the street) and the hotel snack bar actually had very good food. The servers there were very accommodating, even going so far as to go into the "Market" to get my older traveling companion the ice cream he was craving.

The rooms were pleasant and clean and the front desk staff was so great to deal with. They happily made copies for us, gave great directions and were genuinely concerned with our comfort. Though the hotel was full, it never felt over crowded or noisy.

All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Cindyloowho59 - It is great to hear that the Courtyard Boulder/Louisville was a great fit during your stay. We always do our best to be the friendliest and cleanest hotel in the brand. I am glad that you discovered the value and convenience of proximity to Boulder that many of our guests enjoy. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed here in May 2012 for my Nephews graduation from CU (Boulder). I loved the hotel. people were nice, the stay was VERY comfortable and everything was clean and roomy. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Hypatias-Dragons,
Thank you for the high recommendation. Our fantastic team is what sets us apart from everyone else in the area. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in May. We are currently in the process of refreshing our guest rooms which due to be completed in January. Come check out our new look in 2013.

Dublin Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Approximately six miles from Boulder and surrounded by a shopping mall and a good selection on reasonablely priced restraurants in the hotel area, so you can walk to them. Staff are exceptionally friendly and our room was flawless. Would recommend.

• Stayed October 2012
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Motocar1 - Thank you for you kind words regarding our fantastic team and facility. Many of our guests find our proximity to Boulder, The Flatirons Mall, and many walkable dining options a huge plus. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the Boulder/Louisville area.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Aside from the hotel having all the necessary amenities and cleanliness - the front desk went above and beyond. Upon check in, an attendant had misinformed me regarding shuttle service, and did not inform me that the service was not provided. When my time to leave came, the front desk called me for my transportation, which turned out to be a taxi I was to pay for. Upon my return, I explained that I had been lead to believe I wouldn't have to pay for transportation.

The front desk just paid for it with a smile, and apologized politely. I couldn't be more pleased with how it was handled.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear JTF - Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your transportation experience while in Louisville. I am happy that our great front desk team was able to remedy the confusion with a smile. We constantly strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the Courtyard brand. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the Boulder/Louisville area.

Thank you - Matt Hofmann - General Manager
Helsinki, Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The hotel is in convenient location if you are in the Boulder Louisville area for business for example.
The hotel staff was really great and helpful.
The rooms are quite average and bit worn out but ok.The room also had a coffee maker which was quite nice plus.Some of the rooms apparently also have a fridge but mine did not which was bit disappointing. The hotel has a small gym for exercising and also a pool and jacuzzi.If you can get over the fact that the pool and jacuzzi does not look so clean they are actually quite nice to relax after hard days work.
I had a room whit breakfast package which entiteled me to have breakfast coupons for selecting breakfast in the morning.And i can say that the breakfast was good atleast for my taste.
Nice hotel overall no big minus sides.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear ProEtContra - Thank you for taking the time to highlight the great service that you experienced while at the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder/Louisville. I am proud to say that the Courtyard will be undergoing an update starting late next month. This update will include our guests rooms. They will have a beautiful new look that will compliment our updated Courtyard Refreshing Business Lobby/Bistro which was completed in January.

I will personally address your concern with the cleanliness of the pool and spa. This is not a common complaint however we take every issue related to cleanliness very seriously.

I am glad to here that you were able to take advantage of our popular breakfast package. You will find many more packages to take advantage of on our website as we get closer to the holidays. Please stay with us again during your next visit to the Boulder/Louisville area.

Regards - Matt D. Hofmann General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Courtyard Boulder Louisville? Share your experiences!