“Nice hotel”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Helsinki, Finland
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The hotel is in convenient location if you are in the Boulder Louisville area for business for example.
The hotel staff was really great and helpful.
The rooms are quite average and bit worn out but ok.The room also had a coffee maker which was quite nice plus.Some of the rooms apparently also have a fridge but mine did not which was bit disappointing. The hotel has a small gym for exercising and also a pool and jacuzzi.If you can get over the fact that the pool and jacuzzi does not look so clean they are actually quite nice to relax after hard days work.
I had a room whit breakfast package which entiteled me to have breakfast coupons for selecting breakfast in the morning.And i can say that the breakfast was good atleast for my taste.
Nice hotel overall no big minus sides.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear ProEtContra - Thank you for taking the time to highlight the great service that you experienced while at the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder/Louisville. I am proud to say that the Courtyard will be undergoing an update starting late next month. This update will include our guests rooms. They will have a beautiful new look that will compliment our updated Courtyard Refreshing Business Lobby/Bistro which was completed in January.

I will personally address your concern with the cleanliness of the pool and spa. This is not a common complaint however we take every issue related to cleanliness very seriously.

I am glad to here that you were able to take advantage of our popular breakfast package. You will find many more packages to take advantage of on our website as we get closer to the holidays. Please stay with us again during your next visit to the Boulder/Louisville area.

Regards - Matt D. Hofmann General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed here August, September, and October while my dad was having his three surgerys in Lafayette. The customer service here was amazing during this stressful time. The hotel is very nice and clean. Great hot tub, pool, and workout room. I never write reviews but thank you to the wonderful staff !! We truly appreciate you. They all went above and beyond!!

• Stayed October 2012
Dear sttt1 - Thank you for highlighting the fantastic team here at the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder Louisville. I am glad that our people were able to makes things easier on you and your family during those stressful events. I really appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel and write a comment. It is comments like this one that validates what we do day in and day out.

Regards - Matt D. Hofmann - General Manager
Come to Good, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed here while visiting Rocky Mountain National Park in June. The room was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. The pool and hot tub area was nice, but there were lots of children going back and forth between pool and hot tub. It was convienent to have a Outback Steakhouse just across the parking lot. I had the made to order breakfast and it was very good. I think the breakfast would have been a little cheaper if I would have added it at checkin time. Either way, it was good, and would definitely order it again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear dkntravel - Thank you for your kinds words regarding the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder/Louisville Colorado. It sounds like you were able to enjoy some of the great amenities that our property has to offer. Our proximity in relation to many restaurants is a frequent highlight for our guests. We are happy to now offer morning and evening fare through our Bistro. We have added many delicious options to our breakfast menu...I am glad that you found a winner. We hope that you choose to stay with us during your next visit to the Boulder/Louisville area.

Regards - Matt Hofmann - GM
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had to stay in this property due to business requirements. My wife joined me in this trip. Marriott claims that they redmodeled the lobby this year, but we found out that the rooms had not been updated in over 10 years. Old, dirty, discusting. Mold, black dirty grout anc cracked vanity. I dont think they ever ironed the bedskirt, let alone wash it. Drapes were filthy. It was so bad, We took the manager up to the room and he was appalled and said that the only way he knows that his hotel is this bad is if customers show him. A competant manager knows what every room is - I dont care what property you won, ther RITZ Carlton or Motel 8. Needless to say, he refunded my stay (like it mattered because it goes back to the company), and I checked out and stayed at the Rennasaince across the street with points - IT WAS THAT BAD. Seriously, this place was just gross.

Room Tip: stay at the rennaisance across the street.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank riley6722
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Riley6722 - Thank you for the additional feedback regarding your stay. As I promised per our conversation at departure we addressed all of the issues that you highlighted immediately. In my nearly five years as GM of this property I have never had to refund a room stay for an issue such as yours. We have refocused the team to ensure that we are meeting all Marriott standards. We also have the benefit of undergoing a rooms update at the end of November. This will provide us with a new look and style that will be worth a re-visit if you are ever in the Louisville area again. We would love the opportunity for a second chance with and your family. We appreciate your loyalty with the Marriott family of hotels.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I spent 3 nights in Courtyard Boulder while on a road trip exploring Colorado.

- The room was large and spacious.
- Staff was very friendly and welcoming
- Rich selection available for breakfast
- Massive parking space
- a couple of nice dining options available around

Overall I was very satisfied with my selection and had very pleasant 3 days driving to places from Idaho Springs all the way up to Estes Park and Loveland.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Alaverdyan
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Alaverdyan - Thank you for your taking the time to share your opinion of the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder/Louisville. It is great to hear that the Courtyard team is following our mission to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel. I hope that your entire trip to Colorado was great. It is truly a wonderful state for its scenery, outdoor activities, wildlife, and the people. Please stay with us again during your next visit to the Boulder/Louisville area.

Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Family and I stayed 3 nights and enjoyed it. The location was awesome. Close to the highways, shopping and a ton of restaurants. The lobby was recently remodeled and the free coffee was nice. The pool was great for the kids and were asking to go every hour. The room was nice. A flat screen tv with good selection of channels and free wifi was great. We went into Boulder each day and the drive was only 8 minutes. Overall this was a great place and would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank WICK9
Dear WICK9 - Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder/Louisville. Our proximity to Boulder and many other surrounding attractions makes Louisville the perfect middle ground location when visiting the area. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities that the hotel has to offer. I hope you were able to wear out the kids with all the visits to the pool. We hope that you and your family will visit us again during your next visit to the area.

Austin, TX
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel seems to mostly service high-tech professionals. Everyone carries a laptop and there are many meetings going on in the lobby; it is kind of exciting. We were the only family I saw. Our room was very clean and nice. The TV was old technology, but they are in the process of replacing all the TV's and that is why half the channels were not available during our stay. The bathroom lacked a shelf for clean towels. There is no breakfast included, but there is a small restaurant in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
CY-MARRIOTT-GM, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to highlight the Courtyard by Marriott in your travels. We are ideally suited for the business traveler however we have many leisure guests and familes that love our facility also. I apologize that our TV service was not 100% during your visit however I am proud to say we are now completely digital and have added many new channels and television amenities. I am hopeful that you discovered that our Bistro offers many great and fresh breakfast options at a reasonable price. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the Boulder/Louisville area.

Regards - Matt Hofmann - General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Courtyard Boulder Louisville? Share your experiences!