“Great coffee shop!”

Bittersweet - Cafe & Confections
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Louisville
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Come on down to Bittersweet - Cafe & Concections for a great coffee, good eats and some awesome sweet treats :) We are located in the Main Street Market Place at 820 Main St. Louisville, CO 80027. We cant wait to see you walk though our doors!
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Sandwiches and pastries are yummy! Patio is beautiful, lots of nooks to sit inside and read or visit with friends!!!

3  Thank Robyn H

Reviewed June 9, 2012

a comfy place to visit with a friend, work on your laptop and have a good latte

2  Thank Tami N
Reviewed May 24, 2012

There are a lot of restuarants and cafe's that are average in Louisville but Bittersweet is so close to moving beyond that. I love the art work and decore on the inside and the outdoor seating is pleasant. The noise level can be a little too much on the inside if you stay for an extended period of time. The staff does a great job to make sure you are being helped.

If I'm paying $4.00 for a cup of cappucino I expect quite a bit. Please take your time in its preparation and deliver it to me in something other than what I would find at Bob's Diner down the street. I've only drank my capps on the premises and from what I can see most of the other customers stay as well. Why are the different sizes of cappucinos displayed as paper cups with the amount written in marker on the side? If presentation and preparation mattered their display could use some help. I found the capp and latte's to be average in taste, nothing special.

And lets not forget about the desserts. I had a lemon bar, expecting a lemon taste, I did not expect to search for the lemon taste. If I order any thing and the main ingredient is a part of the items decription it should be at the forefront of my taste buds. Instead it was pasty and lacked any real wow factor, every dessert should leave you wanting more. I was more than happy to spare some of my square.

2  Thank kurtwestemeyer
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Nice place for coffee and goodies...the BEST for outdoor music during warmer weather (on the new back patio). A bit noisy inside because of the heating, A/C, and cooler but the inside is quirky and wierdly inviting. Has typical Louisville ambience. I gonthere all the time in the Summer and occasionally after dinner in the cooler months.

2  Thank Boulderpeople
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Cute with great outdoor seating. You can see everything that is going on in downtown Louisville. Plus the food is solid.

2  Thank Pam H