“Poor and Slow Service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I just ate lunch and the service was really slow at 1:25pm on Sunday. It was so hot in the restaurant that I had sweat running down my face on a 75 degree day. It took my waitress 5 minutes to bring my water and I never got a refill. The service was so slow that I took my check to the cashier instead of waiting for the waitress to come back to my table. I like the food but I may never dine in again.

1  Thank rpopecpa

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Everything about Nicolo's is very good. The pizza we have ordered from them is always fresh and made to our order, never had a mistake! The rest of the italian entre's are very good as well.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Went here for lunch and had a great experience - good, fresh salad and a huge calzone which lasted me for another meal after. I got the spinach, it was very good. My only complaint is that I wish there had been more spinach in it. Will ask for more next time.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

This place has fantastic service, great food, and they've started brewing their own beers! The calzones are my favorite but beware....they are HUGE! You'll have some to take home for the next day or split one with someone (if you can agree on what you want in it!). The beers they brew are tasty too! They have one that is similar to Fat Tire called Fat Head and there's always a seasonal brew too (they had a pumpkin ale for October and they'll be tapping a cranberry wheat soon for the holidays). The staff is so friendly & helpful too! Oh, and if you manage to end and not be stuffed to the gills, try the homemade cranberry pear cobbler! To die for!! YUM!

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I was assured my pizza was going to be delivered in 30-45 minutes when I ordered it. After 1 HOUR and TWENTY minutes passes by, I call and speak to the Manager. Not only can she not tell me when it will show up, she gives me major attitude for even asking. Her laim excuse was "Sir, we're really busy". The staff is rude and unorganized, and the pizza isn't all that great anyway. I only ordered here in the past, just to keep my money local. Don't waste your time here!

1  Thank blewis28